Nov 8, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
As her first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series comes to a close, Danica Patrick will take a bit of time for a live Twitter chat with fans on Monday, November 11, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Anyone with a question for the Stewart-Haas Racing driver can submit questions on Twitter using the #TissotTimeOut hashtag; Patrick is an ambassador for Swiss watch manufacturer Tissot. Her official Twitter handle is @DanicaPatrick with Tissot’s, unsurprisingly, @Tissot.
Patrick won the pole for this year’s Daytona 500 and made a brief appearance at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas earlier this week with GM before heading to Phoenix International Raceway for the penultimate round of this year’s season.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 7 p.m. ET recaps Talladega 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 1
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 0
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 3
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10