Nov 8, 2013, 4:45 PM EST
As her first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series comes to a close, Danica Patrick will take a bit of time for a live Twitter chat with fans on Monday, November 11, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Anyone with a question for the Stewart-Haas Racing driver can submit questions on Twitter using the #TissotTimeOut hashtag; Patrick is an ambassador for Swiss watch manufacturer Tissot. Her official Twitter handle is @DanicaPatrick with Tissot’s, unsurprisingly, @Tissot.
Patrick won the pole for this year’s Daytona 500 and made a brief appearance at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas earlier this week with GM before heading to Phoenix International Raceway for the penultimate round of this year’s season.
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA from the Hall of Fame red carpet at 4:30 p.m. ET 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 2
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 1
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0