Nov 8, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
As her first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series comes to a close, Danica Patrick will take a bit of time for a live Twitter chat with fans on Monday, November 11, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Anyone with a question for the Stewart-Haas Racing driver can submit questions on Twitter using the #TissotTimeOut hashtag; Patrick is an ambassador for Swiss watch manufacturer Tissot. Her official Twitter handle is @DanicaPatrick with Tissot’s, unsurprisingly, @Tissot.
Patrick won the pole for this year’s Daytona 500 and made a brief appearance at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas earlier this week with GM before heading to Phoenix International Raceway for the penultimate round of this year’s season.
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 1
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 1
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 3
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 12
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0