Nov 8, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
As her first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series comes to a close, Danica Patrick will take a bit of time for a live Twitter chat with fans on Monday, November 11, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Anyone with a question for the Stewart-Haas Racing driver can submit questions on Twitter using the #TissotTimeOut hashtag; Patrick is an ambassador for Swiss watch manufacturer Tissot. Her official Twitter handle is @DanicaPatrick with Tissot’s, unsurprisingly, @Tissot.
Patrick won the pole for this year’s Daytona 500 and made a brief appearance at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas earlier this week with GM before heading to Phoenix International Raceway for the penultimate round of this year’s season.
- WATCH LIVE: Bahrain GP qualifying on CNBC and Live Extra from 11am ET 0
- Hamilton closes out Bahrain GP practice on top 0
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 1
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2
- F1 Paddock Pass: Bahrain Grand Prix (VIDEO) 1