Nov 8, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
As her first full season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series comes to a close, Danica Patrick will take a bit of time for a live Twitter chat with fans on Monday, November 11, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Anyone with a question for the Stewart-Haas Racing driver can submit questions on Twitter using the #TissotTimeOut hashtag; Patrick is an ambassador for Swiss watch manufacturer Tissot. Her official Twitter handle is @DanicaPatrick with Tissot’s, unsurprisingly, @Tissot.
Patrick won the pole for this year’s Daytona 500 and made a brief appearance at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas earlier this week with GM before heading to Phoenix International Raceway for the penultimate round of this year’s season.
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2