Nov 11, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton took the inaugural race at Austin’s Circuit of the Americas a year ago. Much has changed since then as he has switched from McLaren, while a win for him on Sunday would end Sebastian Vettel’s current seven-race win streak.
Hamilton joined NBCSN’s “SportsDash” on Monday to discuss his season to this point and ruminate on the hopes of winning a third straight United States Grand Prix. You can see Free Practice 2 at 1 p.m. ET, Friday, on NBCSN, with qualifying Saturday at 1 p.m. ET on CNBC and the race itself Sunday, 1 p.m. ET on NBC (all also available on NBC Sports Live Extra).
- Chase-eligible teams – but not drivers – allowed at Homestead tire test 1
- Q&A: Kevin Healy on Milwaukee IndyFest activation heading into Wisconsin State Fair 0
- Report: Ecclestone says no to standing restarts in 2015 3
- What’s next for Roush Fenway Racing? 0
- No one deserved to lose the 2014 Hungarian GP 2