Nov 11, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton took the inaugural race at Austin’s Circuit of the Americas a year ago. Much has changed since then as he has switched from McLaren, while a win for him on Sunday would end Sebastian Vettel’s current seven-race win streak.
Hamilton joined NBCSN’s “SportsDash” on Monday to discuss his season to this point and ruminate on the hopes of winning a third straight United States Grand Prix. You can see Free Practice 2 at 1 p.m. ET, Friday, on NBCSN, with qualifying Saturday at 1 p.m. ET on CNBC and the race itself Sunday, 1 p.m. ET on NBC (all also available on NBC Sports Live Extra).
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 7 p.m. ET recaps Talladega 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 1
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 0
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 3
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10