Nov 11, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton took the inaugural race at Austin’s Circuit of the Americas a year ago. Much has changed since then as he has switched from McLaren, while a win for him on Sunday would end Sebastian Vettel’s current seven-race win streak.
Hamilton joined NBCSN’s “SportsDash” on Monday to discuss his season to this point and ruminate on the hopes of winning a third straight United States Grand Prix. You can see Free Practice 2 at 1 p.m. ET, Friday, on NBCSN, with qualifying Saturday at 1 p.m. ET on CNBC and the race itself Sunday, 1 p.m. ET on NBC (all also available on NBC Sports Live Extra).
- Who is better off? 2013 vs 2014 F1 points comparison 0
- An anti-climactic race in China ahead of F1′s return to Europe 0
- VIDEO: Vettel explains decision to not let Ricciardo past 5
- Chinese GP called two laps early after checkered flag mix-up 4
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” 19
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (19)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)