Nov 11, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton took the inaugural race at Austin’s Circuit of the Americas a year ago. Much has changed since then as he has switched from McLaren, while a win for him on Sunday would end Sebastian Vettel’s current seven-race win streak.
Hamilton joined NBCSN’s “SportsDash” on Monday to discuss his season to this point and ruminate on the hopes of winning a third straight United States Grand Prix. You can see Free Practice 2 at 1 p.m. ET, Friday, on NBCSN, with qualifying Saturday at 1 p.m. ET on CNBC and the race itself Sunday, 1 p.m. ET on NBC (all also available on NBC Sports Live Extra).
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 2
- Kevin Harvick riled at Tony Stewart portrayal in Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy 87
- Like a good stew, 2015 Sprint Cup schedule and new Chase format need time to simmer for best taste 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: How did the 2015 schedule come together? (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR announces 2015 Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Truck Series schedules (VIDEO) 4
- FIA won’t punish Nico Rosberg after Belgian GP incident with Lewis Hamilton 14
- Will Power once again in position for IndyCar title – but this time feels different 1