Nov 14, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
To celebrate this weekend’s United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, F1 Racing magazine has released a ‘US Special’ in association with the Austin American-Statesman.
It focuses on Formula One in America and includes a number of features, interviews with the likes Lewis Hamilton and three-time world champion Sir Jackie Stewart, and even a welcome message from Circuit of the Americas ambassador and the only American F1 world champion, Mario Andretti.
Further to that, there is a feature on NBC’s coverage of the race with over eighteen hours of programming coming from Austin over the course of the weekend.
The United States Grand Prix will be broadcast live on NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra from 1pm ET on Sunday, with coverage expected to continue until 4.30pm.
- Vettel suspects Mercedes of sandbagging during practice 1
- Mattiacci determined to turn around Ferrari’s failing season 4
- Hamilton recovers in FP2 to edge out Alonso and Rosberg 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Chinese GP 1
- Flashback to when a 67-second pit stop at the Indy 500 was fast vs. a modern-day F1 stop (video) 5
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS) (5)