Nov 14, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
To celebrate this weekend’s United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, F1 Racing magazine has released a ‘US Special’ in association with the Austin American-Statesman.
It focuses on Formula One in America and includes a number of features, interviews with the likes Lewis Hamilton and three-time world champion Sir Jackie Stewart, and even a welcome message from Circuit of the Americas ambassador and the only American F1 world champion, Mario Andretti.
Further to that, there is a feature on NBC’s coverage of the race with over eighteen hours of programming coming from Austin over the course of the weekend.
The United States Grand Prix will be broadcast live on NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra from 1pm ET on Sunday, with coverage expected to continue until 4.30pm.
- Richard Petty to return at Richmond, first race since wife Lynda’s death 0
- NASCAR VP: 2015 Sprint Cup engine package to be revealed before All-Star Race 0
- Too much, too fast, too soon: The sad saga of Swan Racing 0
- IndyCar: Will high grip and high tempers equal high drama at Barber? 2
- NHRA drag racing superstar John Force goes on vacation — at a dragstrip, of course 0
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (13)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)