Nov 14, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
To celebrate this weekend’s United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, F1 Racing magazine has released a ‘US Special’ in association with the Austin American-Statesman.
It focuses on Formula One in America and includes a number of features, interviews with the likes Lewis Hamilton and three-time world champion Sir Jackie Stewart, and even a welcome message from Circuit of the Americas ambassador and the only American F1 world champion, Mario Andretti.
Further to that, there is a feature on NBC’s coverage of the race with over eighteen hours of programming coming from Austin over the course of the weekend.
The United States Grand Prix will be broadcast live on NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra from 1pm ET on Sunday, with coverage expected to continue until 4.30pm.
- After safety concerns, NASCAR announces changes to qualifying 1
- Red Bull’s Horner says Mercedes could lap field twice in Oz 0
- Complete 2014 F1 on NBC Sports TV Times, Schedule 1
- Keselowski’s crew chief on cooldown issue: “It’s a tough spot” 1
- IndyCar’s “nearly” man, Justin Wilson, set to overachieve once more 0
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Report: F1 apparently headed for Azerbaijan in 2015 or 2016 (5)
- The Dos Equis guy will give NASCAR’s start your engines command in Las Vegas (5)