Nov 14, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
To celebrate this weekend’s United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, F1 Racing magazine has released a ‘US Special’ in association with the Austin American-Statesman.
It focuses on Formula One in America and includes a number of features, interviews with the likes Lewis Hamilton and three-time world champion Sir Jackie Stewart, and even a welcome message from Circuit of the Americas ambassador and the only American F1 world champion, Mario Andretti.
Further to that, there is a feature on NBC’s coverage of the race with over eighteen hours of programming coming from Austin over the course of the weekend.
The United States Grand Prix will be broadcast live on NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra from 1pm ET on Sunday, with coverage expected to continue until 4.30pm.
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1