Nov 14, 2013, 11:45 AM EST
To celebrate this weekend’s United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, F1 Racing magazine has released a ‘US Special’ in association with the Austin American-Statesman.
It focuses on Formula One in America and includes a number of features, interviews with the likes Lewis Hamilton and three-time world champion Sir Jackie Stewart, and even a welcome message from Circuit of the Americas ambassador and the only American F1 world champion, Mario Andretti.
Further to that, there is a feature on NBC’s coverage of the race with over eighteen hours of programming coming from Austin over the course of the weekend.
The United States Grand Prix will be broadcast live on NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra from 1pm ET on Sunday, with coverage expected to continue until 4.30pm.
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0