Nov 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
As part of our weekend coverage here at Circuit of the Americas at Austin, the home of the United States Grand Prix (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra), our Formula One announce team took over the @F1onNBCSports Twitter handle this afternoon. Lead announcer Leigh Diffey, analyst David Hobbs and pit reporter/insider Will Buxton answered your questions.
Earliest tweets are at the bottom of the post, with the most recent posts at the top.
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1