Nov 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
As part of our weekend coverage here at Circuit of the Americas at Austin, the home of the United States Grand Prix (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra), our Formula One announce team took over the @F1onNBCSports Twitter handle this afternoon. Lead announcer Leigh Diffey, analyst David Hobbs and pit reporter/insider Will Buxton answered your questions.
Earliest tweets are at the bottom of the post, with the most recent posts at the top.
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14