Nov 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
As part of our weekend coverage here at Circuit of the Americas at Austin, the home of the United States Grand Prix (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra), our Formula One announce team took over the @F1onNBCSports Twitter handle this afternoon. Lead announcer Leigh Diffey, analyst David Hobbs and pit reporter/insider Will Buxton answered your questions.
Earliest tweets are at the bottom of the post, with the most recent posts at the top.
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2
- Audi boss Ullrich laughs off continual F1 rumors 2
- MotorSportsTalk’s IndyCar championship pre-Sunday post round-up 0
- Power steals final pole of IndyCar’s 2015 season with new track record at Sonoma 4
- Oriol Servia reflects on his friend Justin Wilson, as he races No. 25 car at Sonoma (VIDEO) 0