Nov 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
As part of our weekend coverage here at Circuit of the Americas at Austin, the home of the United States Grand Prix (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra), our Formula One announce team took over the @F1onNBCSports Twitter handle this afternoon. Lead announcer Leigh Diffey, analyst David Hobbs and pit reporter/insider Will Buxton answered your questions.
Earliest tweets are at the bottom of the post, with the most recent posts at the top.
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 14
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0