Nov 15, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
As part of our weekend coverage here at Circuit of the Americas at Austin, the home of the United States Grand Prix (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra), our Formula One announce team took over the @F1onNBCSports Twitter handle this afternoon. Lead announcer Leigh Diffey, analyst David Hobbs and pit reporter/insider Will Buxton answered your questions.
Earliest tweets are at the bottom of the post, with the most recent posts at the top.
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 1
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 6
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0