Nov 18, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
One day after Jimmie Johnson attained his Sprint Cup championship “6-Pack” at Homestead-Miami Speedway, the question is inescapable no matter where you look in the sports world: Where does the Hendrick Motorsports driver stand among the legends of NASCAR?
That question appears set to be asked for years to come after Johnson returned to the top of the Sprint Cup mountain last night with a ninth-place finish in the season-ending Ford Ecoboost 400.
NBC racing reporter Marty Snider talked about the subject with host Dave Briggs on today’s edition of NBCSN’s “SportsDash with Yahoo! Sports,” which you can catch every weekday at Noon ET.
Video from NASCAR America
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 0
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 0
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 6
- Brasilia IndyCar race is canceled 4
- Rick Hendrick: No pressure on Jeff Gordon in final season, he just has to win 14 races and championship 4
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 11