Nov 18, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
One day after Jimmie Johnson attained his Sprint Cup championship “6-Pack” at Homestead-Miami Speedway, the question is inescapable no matter where you look in the sports world: Where does the Hendrick Motorsports driver stand among the legends of NASCAR?
That question appears set to be asked for years to come after Johnson returned to the top of the Sprint Cup mountain last night with a ninth-place finish in the season-ending Ford Ecoboost 400.
NBC racing reporter Marty Snider talked about the subject with host Dave Briggs on today’s edition of NBCSN’s “SportsDash with Yahoo! Sports,” which you can catch every weekday at Noon ET.
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 0
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 2
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 1
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0