Nov 20, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
Everything about the United States Grand Prix weekend was of utmost importance for Mexican Formula One drivers, and friends, Sergio Perez and Esteban Gutierrez in front of many of their countrymen in the stands.
And that includes which of the two made a better chili in the paddock, to be sampled by NBCSN F1 insider and pit reporter Will Buxton.
On Thursday before the weekend, Buxton tried each concoction as drummed up by the McLaren and Sauber drivers. The results? We’ll let the above five-minute clip speak to that.
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 9
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 2
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0