Nov 20, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
Everything about the United States Grand Prix weekend was of utmost importance for Mexican Formula One drivers, and friends, Sergio Perez and Esteban Gutierrez in front of many of their countrymen in the stands.
And that includes which of the two made a better chili in the paddock, to be sampled by NBCSN F1 insider and pit reporter Will Buxton.
On Thursday before the weekend, Buxton tried each concoction as drummed up by the McLaren and Sauber drivers. The results? We’ll let the above five-minute clip speak to that.
- NHRA drag racing superstar John Force goes on vacation — at a dragstrip, of course 0
- Swan Racing restructures, splits up two-car Sprint Cup operation 0
- It’s official: Redskins QB RG III to drive pace car at Richmond for Saturday’s Sprint Cup race 2
- Raikkonen: Yes, he’s still motivated, otherwise he wouldn’t be here 6
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 5
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (12)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)