Nov 20, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
Everything about the United States Grand Prix weekend was of utmost importance for Mexican Formula One drivers, and friends, Sergio Perez and Esteban Gutierrez in front of many of their countrymen in the stands.
And that includes which of the two made a better chili in the paddock, to be sampled by NBCSN F1 insider and pit reporter Will Buxton.
On Thursday before the weekend, Buxton tried each concoction as drummed up by the McLaren and Sauber drivers. The results? We’ll let the above five-minute clip speak to that.
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 4
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1