Nov 20, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
Everything about the United States Grand Prix weekend was of utmost importance for Mexican Formula One drivers, and friends, Sergio Perez and Esteban Gutierrez in front of many of their countrymen in the stands.
And that includes which of the two made a better chili in the paddock, to be sampled by NBCSN F1 insider and pit reporter Will Buxton.
On Thursday before the weekend, Buxton tried each concoction as drummed up by the McLaren and Sauber drivers. The results? We’ll let the above five-minute clip speak to that.
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 0
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 1
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1