Nov 20, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
Everything about the United States Grand Prix weekend was of utmost importance for Mexican Formula One drivers, and friends, Sergio Perez and Esteban Gutierrez in front of many of their countrymen in the stands.
And that includes which of the two made a better chili in the paddock, to be sampled by NBCSN F1 insider and pit reporter Will Buxton.
On Thursday before the weekend, Buxton tried each concoction as drummed up by the McLaren and Sauber drivers. The results? We’ll let the above five-minute clip speak to that.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 0
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 6
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1