Nov 20, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Full-time media members of FIA World Championships have made their nominating selections for the 2013 FIA Personality of the Year. The first round of 10 are listed below in alphabetical order, via the official FIA website, with only three directly from Formula One and others from other FIA-sanctioned series.
- Jost Capito (Head of Volkswagen Motorsport)
- Eduardo Freitas (FIA World Endurance Championship, Race Director)
- Monisha Kaltenborn (Sauber Formula One Team, Chief Executive Officer)
- Tom Kristensen (2013 FIA World Endurance Championship Winner)
- Robert Kubica (2013 FIA World Rally Championship 2 Winner)
- Sébastien Loeb (9-times FIA World Rally Championship Winner)
- Yvan Muller (2013 FIA World Touring Car Championship Winner)
- Adrian Newey (Red Bull Racing Formula One Team, Chief Technical Officer)
- Sébastien Ogier (2013 FIA World Rally Championship Winner)
- Sebastian Vettel (2013 FIA Formula One World Championship Winner)
The winner will be revealed at the FIA’s annual prize-giving ceremony in December.
If Vettel doesn’t take it, it will be one of the few things the German hasn’t achieved in 2013.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA talks with Atlanta winner Kahne at 5 p.m. ET 0
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1