Nov 20, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Full-time media members of FIA World Championships have made their nominating selections for the 2013 FIA Personality of the Year. The first round of 10 are listed below in alphabetical order, via the official FIA website, with only three directly from Formula One and others from other FIA-sanctioned series.
- Jost Capito (Head of Volkswagen Motorsport)
- Eduardo Freitas (FIA World Endurance Championship, Race Director)
- Monisha Kaltenborn (Sauber Formula One Team, Chief Executive Officer)
- Tom Kristensen (2013 FIA World Endurance Championship Winner)
- Robert Kubica (2013 FIA World Rally Championship 2 Winner)
- Sébastien Loeb (9-times FIA World Rally Championship Winner)
- Yvan Muller (2013 FIA World Touring Car Championship Winner)
- Adrian Newey (Red Bull Racing Formula One Team, Chief Technical Officer)
- Sébastien Ogier (2013 FIA World Rally Championship Winner)
- Sebastian Vettel (2013 FIA Formula One World Championship Winner)
The winner will be revealed at the FIA’s annual prize-giving ceremony in December.
If Vettel doesn’t take it, it will be one of the few things the German hasn’t achieved in 2013.
Video from NASCAR America
- After 62 starts, Brad Keselowski finally earns first career Trucks win at Bristol 0
- F1, IndyCar, Red Bull GRC highlight jam-packed motorsports weekend on networks of NBC 0
- Alexander Rossi to make F1 debut in Belgium, replaces Chilton 5
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 5
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 11
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 6
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12