Nov 20, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Full-time media members of FIA World Championships have made their nominating selections for the 2013 FIA Personality of the Year. The first round of 10 are listed below in alphabetical order, via the official FIA website, with only three directly from Formula One and others from other FIA-sanctioned series.
- Jost Capito (Head of Volkswagen Motorsport)
- Eduardo Freitas (FIA World Endurance Championship, Race Director)
- Monisha Kaltenborn (Sauber Formula One Team, Chief Executive Officer)
- Tom Kristensen (2013 FIA World Endurance Championship Winner)
- Robert Kubica (2013 FIA World Rally Championship 2 Winner)
- Sébastien Loeb (9-times FIA World Rally Championship Winner)
- Yvan Muller (2013 FIA World Touring Car Championship Winner)
- Adrian Newey (Red Bull Racing Formula One Team, Chief Technical Officer)
- Sébastien Ogier (2013 FIA World Rally Championship Winner)
- Sebastian Vettel (2013 FIA Formula One World Championship Winner)
The winner will be revealed at the FIA’s annual prize-giving ceremony in December.
If Vettel doesn’t take it, it will be one of the few things the German hasn’t achieved in 2013.
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 1
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0