Nov 20, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
Full-time media members of FIA World Championships have made their nominating selections for the 2013 FIA Personality of the Year. The first round of 10 are listed below in alphabetical order, via the official FIA website, with only three directly from Formula One and others from other FIA-sanctioned series.
- Jost Capito (Head of Volkswagen Motorsport)
- Eduardo Freitas (FIA World Endurance Championship, Race Director)
- Monisha Kaltenborn (Sauber Formula One Team, Chief Executive Officer)
- Tom Kristensen (2013 FIA World Endurance Championship Winner)
- Robert Kubica (2013 FIA World Rally Championship 2 Winner)
- Sébastien Loeb (9-times FIA World Rally Championship Winner)
- Yvan Muller (2013 FIA World Touring Car Championship Winner)
- Adrian Newey (Red Bull Racing Formula One Team, Chief Technical Officer)
- Sébastien Ogier (2013 FIA World Rally Championship Winner)
- Sebastian Vettel (2013 FIA Formula One World Championship Winner)
The winner will be revealed at the FIA’s annual prize-giving ceremony in December.
If Vettel doesn’t take it, it will be one of the few things the German hasn’t achieved in 2013.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rex White, NASCAR Hall of Fame driver — and storyteller 1
- Is a NASCAR TV analyst career in Jeff Gordon’s future? ‘I’d entertain it’ 2
- After wedding and winter to reflect, Joey Logano looks for more in 2015 2
- Jeff Gordon’s legacy of success transcends generations 1
- Jeff Gordon announces 2015 as final full-time season 43
- NASCAR: Trackside shopping set to change as part of new Fanatics deal (UPDATED) 10
- Brian Vickers to return to racing at Las Vegas after health scare 9