Nov 21, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Words will not really matter for this post looking at the FIA Formula E chassis’ first official test at the La Ferté Gaucher circuit near Choisy-le-Roi, France, carried out by test and development driver Lucas di Grassi in the Spark-Renault SRT_01E.
My take? It sounds weird. It sounds massively different. It’s a jolt to the system after hearing traditional blaring engines as opposed to an electric motor running on batteries.
But it’s certainly unique.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1