Nov 21, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Words will not really matter for this post looking at the FIA Formula E chassis’ first official test at the La Ferté Gaucher circuit near Choisy-le-Roi, France, carried out by test and development driver Lucas di Grassi in the Spark-Renault SRT_01E.
My take? It sounds weird. It sounds massively different. It’s a jolt to the system after hearing traditional blaring engines as opposed to an electric motor running on batteries.
But it’s certainly unique.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0