Nov 21, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Words will not really matter for this post looking at the FIA Formula E chassis’ first official test at the La Ferté Gaucher circuit near Choisy-le-Roi, France, carried out by test and development driver Lucas di Grassi in the Spark-Renault SRT_01E.
My take? It sounds weird. It sounds massively different. It’s a jolt to the system after hearing traditional blaring engines as opposed to an electric motor running on batteries.
But it’s certainly unique.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 1
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 1
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0