Nov 21, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Words will not really matter for this post looking at the FIA Formula E chassis’ first official test at the La Ferté Gaucher circuit near Choisy-le-Roi, France, carried out by test and development driver Lucas di Grassi in the Spark-Renault SRT_01E.
My take? It sounds weird. It sounds massively different. It’s a jolt to the system after hearing traditional blaring engines as opposed to an electric motor running on batteries.
But it’s certainly unique.
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 1
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 10
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 5
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 6