Nov 21, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Words will not really matter for this post looking at the FIA Formula E chassis’ first official test at the La Ferté Gaucher circuit near Choisy-le-Roi, France, carried out by test and development driver Lucas di Grassi in the Spark-Renault SRT_01E.
My take? It sounds weird. It sounds massively different. It’s a jolt to the system after hearing traditional blaring engines as opposed to an electric motor running on batteries.
But it’s certainly unique.
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 5