Nov 23, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
The final part of qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix has been delayed due to wet weather at Interlagos that has made running too dangerous for the drivers and teams.
Rain has marred the entire grand prix weekend so far, but conditions became intolerable towards the end of Q2 which prompted the FIA to delay the final part of the session.
Prior to the delay, the first two sessions had run without any problems as there were no big shocks in the results despite the weather.
11:55 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:05 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:15 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:18 The FIA’s next weather report will be at 12:25 ET. Should conditions warrant it, the session will start at 12:30 ET.
12:25 Session to start at 12:30 ET, DRS disabled.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3