Nov 23, 2013, 12:20 PM EST
The final part of qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix has been delayed due to wet weather at Interlagos that has made running too dangerous for the drivers and teams.
Rain has marred the entire grand prix weekend so far, but conditions became intolerable towards the end of Q2 which prompted the FIA to delay the final part of the session.
Prior to the delay, the first two sessions had run without any problems as there were no big shocks in the results despite the weather.
11:55 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:05 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:15 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:18 The FIA’s next weather report will be at 12:25 ET. Should conditions warrant it, the session will start at 12:30 ET.
12:25 Session to start at 12:30 ET, DRS disabled.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 0
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1
- Rutledge Wood joins NBC Sports Group’s NASCAR and motors coverage 6
- NASCAR expands Sprint Unlimited field to include Chase drivers 3
- Health issues to sideline Brian Vickers for early part of 2015 Sprint Cup season 5