Nov 23, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
The final part of qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix has been delayed due to wet weather at Interlagos that has made running too dangerous for the drivers and teams.
Rain has marred the entire grand prix weekend so far, but conditions became intolerable towards the end of Q2 which prompted the FIA to delay the final part of the session.
Prior to the delay, the first two sessions had run without any problems as there were no big shocks in the results despite the weather.
11:55 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:05 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:15 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:18 The FIA’s next weather report will be at 12:25 ET. Should conditions warrant it, the session will start at 12:30 ET.
12:25 Session to start at 12:30 ET, DRS disabled.
More from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (6)