Nov 23, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
The final part of qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix has been delayed due to wet weather at Interlagos that has made running too dangerous for the drivers and teams.
Rain has marred the entire grand prix weekend so far, but conditions became intolerable towards the end of Q2 which prompted the FIA to delay the final part of the session.
Prior to the delay, the first two sessions had run without any problems as there were no big shocks in the results despite the weather.
11:55 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:05 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:15 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:18 The FIA’s next weather report will be at 12:25 ET. Should conditions warrant it, the session will start at 12:30 ET.
12:25 Session to start at 12:30 ET, DRS disabled.
- Power steals final pole of IndyCar’s 2015 season with new track record at Sonoma 0
- Oriol Servia reflects on his friend Justin Wilson, as he races No. 25 car at Sonoma (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 1
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 5