Nov 23, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
The final part of qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix has been delayed due to wet weather at Interlagos that has made running too dangerous for the drivers and teams.
Rain has marred the entire grand prix weekend so far, but conditions became intolerable towards the end of Q2 which prompted the FIA to delay the final part of the session.
Prior to the delay, the first two sessions had run without any problems as there were no big shocks in the results despite the weather.
11:55 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:05 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:15 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:18 The FIA’s next weather report will be at 12:25 ET. Should conditions warrant it, the session will start at 12:30 ET.
12:25 Session to start at 12:30 ET, DRS disabled.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 0
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Brad Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 24
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2