Nov 23, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
The final part of qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix has been delayed due to wet weather at Interlagos that has made running too dangerous for the drivers and teams.
Rain has marred the entire grand prix weekend so far, but conditions became intolerable towards the end of Q2 which prompted the FIA to delay the final part of the session.
Prior to the delay, the first two sessions had run without any problems as there were no big shocks in the results despite the weather.
11:55 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:05 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:15 Session delayed by 10 minutes due to the weather conditions.
12:18 The FIA’s next weather report will be at 12:25 ET. Should conditions warrant it, the session will start at 12:30 ET.
12:25 Session to start at 12:30 ET, DRS disabled.
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 0
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 1
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 2