Nov 24, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
Jenson Button has secured his best result of the season at the Brazilian Grand Prix today after a stunning drive that saw him eventually cross the line in fourth place, up ten places on his starting position.
McLaren has endured a difficult season with the pace of the MP4-28 car meaning that the team could not attain the sort of results that it has become accustom to over the years. After qualifying down in fourteenth and fifteenth place, it seemed that the final race of the season would yield little more than a few points, but both Button and teammate Sergio Perez – driving in his final race for McLaren – performed well to finish fourth and sixth respectively, making this race the most successful in McLaren’s season.
After the race, Button caught up with NBCSN’s Will Buxton to talk about his race in Brazil.
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 1
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 3
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0