Dec 1, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
The first video featuring Ferrari’s V6 turbocharged engine for the 2014 Formula One season has been released, meaning that fans now have an idea of how the engines from all three engine suppliers (Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari) will sound next season.
The test was conducted using the chassis of the Italian marque’s new supercar, the ‘La Ferrari’, but it still gives a good idea of how the power unit will sound.
Video from NASCAR America
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 18
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Nico Rosberg 0
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Lewis Hamilton 0
- Hamilton quickest in second practice for Abu Dhabi GP 0