Dec 1, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
The first video featuring Ferrari’s V6 turbocharged engine for the 2014 Formula One season has been released, meaning that fans now have an idea of how the engines from all three engine suppliers (Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari) will sound next season.
The test was conducted using the chassis of the Italian marque’s new supercar, the ‘La Ferrari’, but it still gives a good idea of how the power unit will sound.
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 0
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 8
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick victorious on debut ADAC F4 weekend 1