Dec 1, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
The first video featuring Ferrari’s V6 turbocharged engine for the 2014 Formula One season has been released, meaning that fans now have an idea of how the engines from all three engine suppliers (Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari) will sound next season.
The test was conducted using the chassis of the Italian marque’s new supercar, the ‘La Ferrari’, but it still gives a good idea of how the power unit will sound.
More from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Andretti drivers say GP of Long Beach should stay with IndyCar (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS) (5)