Dec 1, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
The first video featuring Ferrari’s V6 turbocharged engine for the 2014 Formula One season has been released, meaning that fans now have an idea of how the engines from all three engine suppliers (Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari) will sound next season.
The test was conducted using the chassis of the Italian marque’s new supercar, the ‘La Ferrari’, but it still gives a good idea of how the power unit will sound.
- Talladega Nights-inspired restaurant sued by Sony Pictures 0
- It’s happy hour at Team Penske after Vegas sweep (VIDEO) 1
- Australian GP wide open, both from past stats and preseason tests 0
- For Josef Newgarden, year three is chance to enter IndyCar’s elite 1
- Kanaan set for more than just Indy 500 success with Ganassi switch in 2014 2
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)