Dec 1, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
The first video featuring Ferrari’s V6 turbocharged engine for the 2014 Formula One season has been released, meaning that fans now have an idea of how the engines from all three engine suppliers (Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari) will sound next season.
The test was conducted using the chassis of the Italian marque’s new supercar, the ‘La Ferrari’, but it still gives a good idea of how the power unit will sound.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA talks with Atlanta winner Kahne at 5 p.m. ET 0
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1