Dec 2, 2013, 9:23 PM EDT
No need for too many words from me on this one. With the news Paul Page will return to the microphone for the Indianapolis 500 and the rest of the IndyCar Series season for IMS Radio, I just did some searching on the YouTube for “Paul Page Delta Force” and found these classic intros for the Indianapolis 500.
Because awesome always lives. And with Page back in 2014, there’s a chance for more awesome moments like these to air over the radio airwaves.
1995: LAST CART RACE AT IMS, UNDER USAC SANCTION
1994: MARIO ANDRETTI’S FINAL 500
1993: EMERSON FITTIPALDI’S SECOND 500 WIN
1992: BEFORE LITTLE AL’S FIRST WIN
1991: BEFORE MEARS’ FOURTH AND FINAL 500 WIN
1990: ARIE LUYENDYK WINS FASTEST 500 PRIOR TO 2013
1989: EMMO VS. LITTLE AL
1988: DELTA FORCE DEBUTS
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 0
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0