Dec 5, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Jimmie Johnson, like the rest of the NASCAR fraternity, is in Las Vegas this week for Champion’s Week.
Johnson has six Sprint Cup championships, and 66 career wins.
And in the above picture he posted to his Instagram page, Johnson is trying to win the Internet.
He’s doing his best imitation of the crew from “The Hangover.”
Who says this guy’s boring, again?
More from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (6)