Dec 5, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
Jimmie Johnson, like the rest of the NASCAR fraternity, is in Las Vegas this week for Champion’s Week.
Johnson has six Sprint Cup championships, and 66 career wins.
And in the above picture he posted to his Instagram page, Johnson is trying to win the Internet.
He’s doing his best imitation of the crew from “The Hangover.”
Who says this guy’s boring, again?
- For Josef Newgarden, year three is chance to enter IndyCar’s elite 0
- Kanaan set for more than just Indy 500 success with Ganassi switch in 2014 0
- Keselowski wins in Vegas as Dale Jr. runs dry on final lap 2
- NHRA king John Force charging as hard in boardroom for new sponsors as on the dragstrip 0
- Who are the new rookies in F1 this season? 1
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)
- Report: F1 apparently headed for Azerbaijan in 2015 or 2016 (5)