Dec 6, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Sure enough, he was telling the truth.
In their re-creations, the group have used everything from stuffed chickens and tigers to a toy baby.
Even actor Ken Jeong, the man who played the flamboyant criminal Mr. Chow in the “Hangover” movie trilogy, has gotten involved:
And now, this morning, with the Sprint Cup Series Awards just hours away, the team finally managed to “find” the lost member of their wolfpack – crew chief Chad Knaus.
We’ll see if that marks the end of the saga, or if one more surprise is in store for us…
- NASCAR: Is Edwards a lame duck or could he still bag 2014 title? 0
- Kasey Kahne unable to hang on late at the Brickyard 0
- Jeff Gordon wins record 5th Brickyard 400 in vintage fashion 2
- Broken axle spoils Danica Patrick’s day, Brickyard win hopes 2
- Hungry Hamilton charges from the pit lane to the podium 7