Dec 6, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
Sure enough, he was telling the truth.
In their re-creations, the group have used everything from stuffed chickens and tigers to a toy baby.
Even actor Ken Jeong, the man who played the flamboyant criminal Mr. Chow in the “Hangover” movie trilogy, has gotten involved:
And now, this morning, with the Sprint Cup Series Awards just hours away, the team finally managed to “find” the lost member of their wolfpack – crew chief Chad Knaus.
We’ll see if that marks the end of the saga, or if one more surprise is in store for us…
Video from NASCAR America
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6