Dec 6, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Sure enough, he was telling the truth.
In their re-creations, the group have used everything from stuffed chickens and tigers to a toy baby.
Even actor Ken Jeong, the man who played the flamboyant criminal Mr. Chow in the “Hangover” movie trilogy, has gotten involved:
And now, this morning, with the Sprint Cup Series Awards just hours away, the team finally managed to “find” the lost member of their wolfpack – crew chief Chad Knaus.
We’ll see if that marks the end of the saga, or if one more surprise is in store for us…
- Talladega Nights-inspired restaurant sued by Sony Pictures 0
- It’s happy hour at Team Penske after Vegas sweep (VIDEO) 1
- Australian GP wide open, both from past stats and preseason tests 0
- For Josef Newgarden, year three is chance to enter IndyCar’s elite 1
- Kanaan set for more than just Indy 500 success with Ganassi switch in 2014 2
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)