Dec 6, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
Sure enough, he was telling the truth.
In their re-creations, the group have used everything from stuffed chickens and tigers to a toy baby.
Even actor Ken Jeong, the man who played the flamboyant criminal Mr. Chow in the “Hangover” movie trilogy, has gotten involved:
And now, this morning, with the Sprint Cup Series Awards just hours away, the team finally managed to “find” the lost member of their wolfpack – crew chief Chad Knaus.
We’ll see if that marks the end of the saga, or if one more surprise is in store for us…
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar champ Will Power has hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 0
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 13
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17