Dec 6, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Sure enough, he was telling the truth.
In their re-creations, the group have used everything from stuffed chickens and tigers to a toy baby.
Even actor Ken Jeong, the man who played the flamboyant criminal Mr. Chow in the “Hangover” movie trilogy, has gotten involved:
And now, this morning, with the Sprint Cup Series Awards just hours away, the team finally managed to “find” the lost member of their wolfpack – crew chief Chad Knaus.
We’ll see if that marks the end of the saga, or if one more surprise is in store for us…
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 2
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0