Dec 9, 2013, 3:28 PM EST
For one day, Dale Earnhardt Jr. traded in his No. 88 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet for a new ride – a pink, Power Wheels 4×4.
It’s all part of Earnhardt’s recent collaboration with star YouTube video producer Devin Graham that involved a “cardboard rodeo” at Dale Jr.’s property in North Carolina. With the help of an ATV, riders were pulled around Earnhardt’s dirt track and other areas of the property on everything from flattened cardboard boxes and wakeboards to the aforementioned 4×4.
When Earnhardt hopped into the ATV and got going at a pretty good clip, a lot of the riders wound up tumbling off the track from their “vehicles.” Naturally, Graham gets plenty of wipe-out footage in both the final video (above) and behind-the-scenes video (below).
It’s not the safest form of fun imaginable, but something tells me that wasn’t the original intent with this…
Video from NASCAR America
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 11
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1
- Rutledge Wood joins NBC Sports Group’s NASCAR and motors coverage 6
- NASCAR expands Sprint Unlimited field to include Chase drivers 3
- Health issues to sideline Brian Vickers for early part of 2015 Sprint Cup season 5