Dec 9, 2013, 3:28 PM EDT
For one day, Dale Earnhardt Jr. traded in his No. 88 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet for a new ride – a pink, Power Wheels 4×4.
It’s all part of Earnhardt’s recent collaboration with star YouTube video producer Devin Graham that involved a “cardboard rodeo” at Dale Jr.’s property in North Carolina. With the help of an ATV, riders were pulled around Earnhardt’s dirt track and other areas of the property on everything from flattened cardboard boxes and wakeboards to the aforementioned 4×4.
When Earnhardt hopped into the ATV and got going at a pretty good clip, a lot of the riders wound up tumbling off the track from their “vehicles.” Naturally, Graham gets plenty of wipe-out footage in both the final video (above) and behind-the-scenes video (below).
It’s not the safest form of fun imaginable, but something tells me that wasn’t the original intent with this…
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 2
- Kevin Harvick riled at Tony Stewart portrayal in Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy 89
- Like a good stew, 2015 Sprint Cup schedule and new Chase format need time to simmer for best taste 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: How did the 2015 schedule come together? (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR announces 2015 Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Truck Series schedules (VIDEO) 4
- FIA won’t punish Nico Rosberg after Belgian GP incident with Lewis Hamilton 14
- Will Power once again in position for IndyCar title – but this time feels different 1