Dec 12, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
As we did for IndyCar, here’s a wrap of my MotorSportsTalk colleague Chris Estrada and my post-season wraps on the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season. All posts in one place in case you missed any of them.
- Johnson humble, thankful in banquet speech
- Jay Mohr’s skewering banquet monologue (VIDEO)
- NASCAR 2014 silly season update, early December
- How milk and cookies saved the Johnson/Knaus relationship
- MotorSportsTalk’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Review, Part 2 (Top 10 Drivers)
- MotorSportsTalk’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Review, Part 1 (Top 5 Stories)
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2013
- Stenhouse claims Sprint Cup rookie-of-the-year honors
- Jimmie Johnson rubbishes “athlete” dig in style
- SportsDash: Is Johnson the best in NASCAR history? (VIDEO)
- Johnson close to immortality
- End of multiple eras at Homestead
- Menard’s tire explosion (VIDEO)
- Harvick signs off at RCR
- Earnhardt Jr. not going “what-if” over Chase engine failure
- Denny Hamlin outlasts Kenseth, Dale Jr. for Homestead win
- The joy of six: Johnson wins title again in Homestead (VIDEO)
CHASE DRIVER REVIEWS
1. Jimmie Johnson 2. Matt Kenseth 3. Kevin Harvick 4. Kyle Busch 5. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 6. Jeff Gordon 7. Clint Bowyer 8. Joey Logano 9. Greg Biffle 10. Kurt Busch 11. Ryan Newman 12. Kasey Kahne 13. Carl Edwards
Jul 3, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
Sirotkin claims his first pole in the GP2 Series on Friday ahead of Stoffel Vandoorne and Richie Stanaway.
Jul 3, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Foust seeks another win, Speed looks for bounce back from tough Daytona at MCAS.
Jul 3, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
The street and road course specialist gets his first taste of an oval in Iowa this week.
Jul 3, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Wolff finishes eight-tenths of a second behind regular Williams driver Felipe Massa in FP1 on Friday.
Jul 3, 2015, 1:22 PM EDT
British driver switches back to the old setting on his Mercedes after struggling in the past four races.
Jul 3, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Raikkonen hits back at questions about his motivation as rumors of a possible driver change at Ferrari begin to circulate.
Jul 3, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Rosberg’s car was covered over following a stoppage in FP1.
Jul 3, 2015, 10:32 AM EDT
Two red flags interrupt running in FP2, but it is Nico Rosberg who leads the way once again.
Jul 3, 2015, 8:45 AM EDT
Can Nico Rosberg top the timesheets once again in second practice at Silverstone?
Jul 3, 2015, 4:46 AM EDT
First practice at Silverstone kicks off at 5am ET on Friday.
Jul 2, 2015, 11:08 PM EDT
The way his season had been going, two-time NHRA Funny Car champ Tony Pedregon was threatening to become a “Whatever Happened To?” question.
Jul 2, 2015, 10:18 PM EDT
New NHRA Peter Clifford has the experience and apparently plenty of ideas already to get the sport of drag racing moving forward and out of neutral.
Jul 2, 2015, 6:36 PM EDT
Today, Iowa. Next year, Indianapolis? That’s what Matthew Brabham is hoping for, after completing his first full IndyCar test with Andretti Autosport Thursday at Iowa Speedway.
Jul 2, 2015, 4:10 PM EDT
At the same time that James Hinchcliffe was seriously injured while practicing for the Indianapolis 500, Ryan Briscoe didn’t have a ride for either the 500 or for the season.
Jul 2, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
The same ten teams from season one, albeit with a few name changes.
F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP
Jul 2, 2015, 1:48 PM EDT
F1 Strategy Group met with the FIA and Formula One Management in England on Wednesday to discuss future changes to the sport.
Jul 2, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Red, white and blue in time for the British Grand Prix weekend.
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1