Dec 15, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
A bit of business news from Daytona Beach…NASCAR has inked leading exhaust company Flowmaster to a multi-year agreement that not only names it as their exclusive performance exhaust but also brings it into the Sprint Cup Series’ contingency program.
Companies involved in the contingency program award money to NASCAR teams following each race and at the end of the season.
The brands represented in the program are found on the front fender of each race car; Flowmaster is the third new company to join the program this year.
“We’re proud to welcome Flowmaster to the NASCAR family because they exemplify the type of reliability our fans have come to expect from NASCAR Performance partners,” NASCAR VP of partnership marketing Norris Scott said in a statement.
“NASCAR teams and contingency sponsors display a level of synergy and teamwork that is unparalleled and continues to be one of the major reasons companies choose to partner with NASCAR.”
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 2
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 0
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 8