Dec 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Unless you’ve been living under a rock in the last month, you’ve seen Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy in some form or another to plug Anchorman 2.
Will Ferrell also has a racing tie-in, of course, when he played Ricky Bobby in 2006’s Talladega Nights. American Le Mans Series PC class driver Kyle Marcelli, who finished the year with three straight class wins, puts a sports car driver’s spin on Ricky Bobby in the video below with sponsor MBRP Exhaust and other surprise partners that show up.
Marcelli, you may remember, celebrated his Austin victory earlier this year with a country music video.
At the moment, the talented young Canadian has not confirmed his 2014 plans in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship. But with the combination of ability behind the wheel and thinking outside the box, you figure he’ll land somewhere soon.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH: Race of Champions at 7 p.m. ET kicks off motors evening on NBCSN 0
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 14
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1