Dec 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Unless you’ve been living under a rock in the last month, you’ve seen Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy in some form or another to plug Anchorman 2.
Will Ferrell also has a racing tie-in, of course, when he played Ricky Bobby in 2006’s Talladega Nights. American Le Mans Series PC class driver Kyle Marcelli, who finished the year with three straight class wins, puts a sports car driver’s spin on Ricky Bobby in the video below with sponsor MBRP Exhaust and other surprise partners that show up.
Marcelli, you may remember, celebrated his Austin victory earlier this year with a country music video.
At the moment, the talented young Canadian has not confirmed his 2014 plans in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship. But with the combination of ability behind the wheel and thinking outside the box, you figure he’ll land somewhere soon.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 0
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2
- Marcos Ambrose decision to leave RPM, NASCAR due to family, desire to return to Australia 4