Dec 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Unless you’ve been living under a rock in the last month, you’ve seen Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy in some form or another to plug Anchorman 2.
Will Ferrell also has a racing tie-in, of course, when he played Ricky Bobby in 2006′s Talladega Nights. American Le Mans Series PC class driver Kyle Marcelli, who finished the year with three straight class wins, puts a sports car driver’s spin on Ricky Bobby in the video below with sponsor MBRP Exhaust and other surprise partners that show up.
Marcelli, you may remember, celebrated his Austin victory earlier this year with a country music video.
At the moment, the talented young Canadian has not confirmed his 2014 plans in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship. But with the combination of ability behind the wheel and thinking outside the box, you figure he’ll land somewhere soon.
- VIDEO: Vettel explains decision to not let Ricciardo past 0
- Chinese GP called two laps early after checkered flag mix-up 0
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” 3
- Hamilton makes it three with lights to flag victory in China 0
- WATCH LIVE: Can anyone spring a Shanghai surprise? 0
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)