Dec 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Unless you’ve been living under a rock in the last month, you’ve seen Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy in some form or another to plug Anchorman 2.
Will Ferrell also has a racing tie-in, of course, when he played Ricky Bobby in 2006’s Talladega Nights. American Le Mans Series PC class driver Kyle Marcelli, who finished the year with three straight class wins, puts a sports car driver’s spin on Ricky Bobby in the video below with sponsor MBRP Exhaust and other surprise partners that show up.
Marcelli, you may remember, celebrated his Austin victory earlier this year with a country music video.
At the moment, the talented young Canadian has not confirmed his 2014 plans in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship. But with the combination of ability behind the wheel and thinking outside the box, you figure he’ll land somewhere soon.
- Munoz wins rain-shortened first race in Detroit 1
- Action Express wins; safety worker taken to hospital in TUDOR race at Detroit 0
- The week that was for Juan Pablo Montoya 0
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7