Dec 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Unless you’ve been living under a rock in the last month, you’ve seen Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy in some form or another to plug Anchorman 2.
Will Ferrell also has a racing tie-in, of course, when he played Ricky Bobby in 2006’s Talladega Nights. American Le Mans Series PC class driver Kyle Marcelli, who finished the year with three straight class wins, puts a sports car driver’s spin on Ricky Bobby in the video below with sponsor MBRP Exhaust and other surprise partners that show up.
Marcelli, you may remember, celebrated his Austin victory earlier this year with a country music video.
At the moment, the talented young Canadian has not confirmed his 2014 plans in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship. But with the combination of ability behind the wheel and thinking outside the box, you figure he’ll land somewhere soon.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 0
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 0
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 13
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10