Dec 25, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
A word from the writers…
As millions and millions celebrate Christmas Day around the world, we here at MotorSportsTalk can’t help but reflect upon how lucky we are to do what we do.
We’re happy to have such great support from the best fans in all of sports, and we hope that you have held and will continue to hold our coverage in high regard – whether you love Formula One, IndyCar, NASCAR, or another racing category.
Please continue to share your opinions about racing and our work, and please continue to tell your friends about MotorSportsTalk. Rest assured, we will continue to do the very best we can.
Now, we ask that you continue to enjoy Christmas Day with your family and friends. We’ll be here when you return. And, Lord willing, we’ll be here for a good long while after that.
Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, Buon Natale…Merry Christmas.
- Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
- NHRA drag racing superstar John Force goes on vacation — at a dragstrip, of course 0
- Swan Racing restructures, splits up two-car Sprint Cup operation 0
- It’s official: Redskins QB RG III to drive pace car at Richmond for Saturday’s Sprint Cup race 2
- Raikkonen: Yes, he’s still motivated, otherwise he wouldn’t be here 7
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 5
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (12)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)