Dec 25, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
A word from the writers…
As millions and millions celebrate Christmas Day around the world, we here at MotorSportsTalk can’t help but reflect upon how lucky we are to do what we do.
We’re happy to have such great support from the best fans in all of sports, and we hope that you have held and will continue to hold our coverage in high regard – whether you love Formula One, IndyCar, NASCAR, or another racing category.
Please continue to share your opinions about racing and our work, and please continue to tell your friends about MotorSportsTalk. Rest assured, we will continue to do the very best we can.
Now, we ask that you continue to enjoy Christmas Day with your family and friends. We’ll be here when you return. And, Lord willing, we’ll be here for a good long while after that.
Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, Buon Natale…Merry Christmas.
- Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0