Dec 25, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
A word from the writers…
As millions and millions celebrate Christmas Day around the world, we here at MotorSportsTalk can’t help but reflect upon how lucky we are to do what we do.
We’re happy to have such great support from the best fans in all of sports, and we hope that you have held and will continue to hold our coverage in high regard – whether you love Formula One, IndyCar, NASCAR, or another racing category.
Please continue to share your opinions about racing and our work, and please continue to tell your friends about MotorSportsTalk. Rest assured, we will continue to do the very best we can.
Now, we ask that you continue to enjoy Christmas Day with your family and friends. We’ll be here when you return. And, Lord willing, we’ll be here for a good long while after that.
Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, Buon Natale…Merry Christmas.
– Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
- Simon Pagenaud fastest in IndyCar’s final Long Beach practice 0
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0
- Hamilton closes out Bahrain GP practice on top 0
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 1
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2