Dec 25, 2013, 1:14 PM EST
A word from the writers…
As millions and millions celebrate Christmas Day around the world, we here at MotorSportsTalk can’t help but reflect upon how lucky we are to do what we do.
We’re happy to have such great support from the best fans in all of sports, and we hope that you have held and will continue to hold our coverage in high regard – whether you love Formula One, IndyCar, NASCAR, or another racing category.
Please continue to share your opinions about racing and our work, and please continue to tell your friends about MotorSportsTalk. Rest assured, we will continue to do the very best we can.
Now, we ask that you continue to enjoy Christmas Day with your family and friends. We’ll be here when you return. And, Lord willing, we’ll be here for a good long while after that.
Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, Buon Natale…Merry Christmas.
- Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
- Instead of significant improvement, 2014 starting off the way 2013 ended for Danica Patrick (10)
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- Alonso discovers an F1 take on Ellen’s Oscar “Selfie” (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)