Dec 25, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
A word from the writers…
As millions and millions celebrate Christmas Day around the world, we here at MotorSportsTalk can’t help but reflect upon how lucky we are to do what we do.
We’re happy to have such great support from the best fans in all of sports, and we hope that you have held and will continue to hold our coverage in high regard – whether you love Formula One, IndyCar, NASCAR, or another racing category.
Please continue to share your opinions about racing and our work, and please continue to tell your friends about MotorSportsTalk. Rest assured, we will continue to do the very best we can.
Now, we ask that you continue to enjoy Christmas Day with your family and friends. We’ll be here when you return. And, Lord willing, we’ll be here for a good long while after that.
Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, Buon Natale…Merry Christmas.
– Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
- Power steals final pole of IndyCar’s 2015 season with new track record at Sonoma 0
- Oriol Servia reflects on his friend Justin Wilson, as he races No. 25 car at Sonoma (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 1
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 5