Dec 26, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Hard to believe but there’s only a little more than a week until the Roar Before the 24 test for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship.
Here’s a rundown of full-season teams (not alternate entries) yet to announce any of its drivers for the 2014 season:
- OAK Racing (No. 42 Morgan Nissan)
- SpeedSource (Nos. 07, 70 Lola Mazda Coupe)
- Highway to Help (No. 50 Dinan Riley DP); NAEC-only
- 8Star Motorsports (No. 25)
- Performance Tech Motorsports (No. 38)
- PR1/Mathiasen Motorsports (No. 52)
- CORE autosport (No. 54)
- BAR1 Motorsports (Nos. 87, 88)
- Level 5 Motorsports (Nos. 551, 552)
- Risi Competizione (No. 62 Ferrari F458 Italia)
- SRT Motorsports (Nos. 91, 93 SRT Viper GTS-R)
- Krohn Racing (No. 57 Ferrari F458 Italia); NAEC-only
- Aston Martin Racing (No. 97 Aston Martin Vantage); NAEC-only
- Muehlner Motorsports America (Nos. 18, 19 Porsche 911 GT America)
- Dempsey Racing (Nos. 27, 28 Porsche 911 GT America)
- GMG Racing (No. 32 Audi R8)
- Flying Lizard Motorsports (Nos. 35, 45 Audi R8)
- Paul Miller Racing (No. 48 Audi R8)
- Snow Racing/Wright Motorsports/JDX (No. 58 Porsche 911 GT America)
- Spirit of Race (Nos. 49, 51 Ferrari 458); NAEC-only
Formal announcements of team principals and/or family team members Jon Bennett (CORE), Scott Tucker (Level 5), Tracy Krohn (Krohn), Patrick Dempsey (Dempsey), James Sofronas (GMG), Bryce Miller (Paul Miller) and Madison Snow (Snow/Wright/JDX) are basically formalities; they just are yet to be officially revealed alongside their respective co-drivers.
Most of the other driver/team confirmations should be revealed over the next week to two weeks with the Roar, and a majority should be close to carry-overs from their 2013 lineups in either the American Le Mans Series or GRAND-AM Rolex Series.
Here’s a list of confirmed drivers and teams thus far, and there have been a couple other additions since that posting.
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 0
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 0
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1