Dec 31, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
All of us at MotorSportsTalk wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year. We hope you enjoy this evening’s festivities wherever you may be, and that you enjoy them safely.
As we said last week, we are appreciative of your support in 2013, our inaugural year of service to the race fan. And with that, before this year fades into history forever, we propose a brief New Year’s toast.
To a new year filled with…Legends continuing to set the standard…
New heroes making their mark…
Underdogs having their days….
Moments that will make our jaws drop…
And moments that will make us smile.
Cheers, from all of us!
- Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
Video from NASCAR America
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0
- Hamilton tops FP2 as night falls in Singapore 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Singapore Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Singapore GP 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- Report: Why Mark Martin couldn’t be Danica Patrick’s driving coach 6