Dec 31, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
All of us at MotorSportsTalk wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year. We hope you enjoy this evening’s festivities wherever you may be, and that you enjoy them safely.
As we said last week, we are appreciative of your support in 2013, our inaugural year of service to the race fan. And with that, before this year fades into history forever, we propose a brief New Year’s toast.
To a new year filled with…Legends continuing to set the standard…
New heroes making their mark…
Underdogs having their days….
Moments that will make our jaws drop…
And moments that will make us smile.
Cheers, from all of us!
- Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 1
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0
- Chase-eligible teams – but not drivers – allowed at Homestead tire test 3
- Q&A: Kevin Healy on Milwaukee IndyFest activation heading into Wisconsin State Fair 0
- Report: Ecclestone says no to standing restarts in 2015 4