Dec 31, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
All of us at MotorSportsTalk wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year. We hope you enjoy this evening’s festivities wherever you may be, and that you enjoy them safely.
As we said last week, we are appreciative of your support in 2013, our inaugural year of service to the race fan. And with that, before this year fades into history forever, we propose a brief New Year’s toast.
To a new year filled with…Legends continuing to set the standard…
New heroes making their mark…
Underdogs having their days….
Moments that will make our jaws drop…
And moments that will make us smile.
Cheers, from all of us!
- Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
More from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (6)