Dec 31, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
All of us at MotorSportsTalk wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year. We hope you enjoy this evening’s festivities wherever you may be, and that you enjoy them safely.
As we said last week, we are appreciative of your support in 2013, our inaugural year of service to the race fan. And with that, before this year fades into history forever, we propose a brief New Year’s toast.
To a new year filled with…Legends continuing to set the standard…
New heroes making their mark…
Underdogs having their days….
Moments that will make our jaws drop…
And moments that will make us smile.
Cheers, from all of us!
- Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2