Dec 31, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
All of us at MotorSportsTalk wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year. We hope you enjoy this evening’s festivities wherever you may be, and that you enjoy them safely.
As we said last week, we are appreciative of your support in 2013, our inaugural year of service to the race fan. And with that, before this year fades into history forever, we propose a brief New Year’s toast.
To a new year filled with…Legends continuing to set the standard…
New heroes making their mark…
Underdogs having their days….
Moments that will make our jaws drop…
And moments that will make us smile.
Cheers, from all of us!
– Your friends at MotorSportsTalk
- Gossage to Walker: “We needed a more competitive race this year than last year” 0
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1