Jan 1, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
We’re two days out from this weekend’s Roar Before the Rolex 24 test session at Daytona International Speedway, which will get the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship contingent ready for the big race at DIS on Jan. 25-26.
One of those drivers ready to roll is one-half of the final GRAND-AM Daytona Prototype champions, Jordan Taylor, who will team up with father Wayne, older brother Ricky, and fellow DP champ Max Angelelli in the No. 10 Corvette DP for this year’s Rolex.
Already known for his solid work behind the wheel and his humorous music videos, Taylor now may have also staked a claim to having the best driver’s credential photo ever (or at least, the best one in IMSA history).
Clearly, he went “all business” for this shot, which he revealed earlier today on his Instagram feed:
Fear the mullet, people. And dig those shades.
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 0
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2