Jan 1, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
We’re two days out from this weekend’s Roar Before the Rolex 24 test session at Daytona International Speedway, which will get the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship contingent ready for the big race at DIS on Jan. 25-26.
One of those drivers ready to roll is one-half of the final GRAND-AM Daytona Prototype champions, Jordan Taylor, who will team up with father Wayne, older brother Ricky, and fellow DP champ Max Angelelli in the No. 10 Corvette DP for this year’s Rolex.
Already known for his solid work behind the wheel and his humorous music videos, Taylor now may have also staked a claim to having the best driver’s credential photo ever (or at least, the best one in IMSA history).
Clearly, he went “all business” for this shot, which he revealed earlier today on his Instagram feed:
Fear the mullet, people. And dig those shades.
- Juan Pablo Montoya, Will Power go looking for fun, wind up with ‘Sex Tape’ 1
- Brickyard owes Juan Pablo Montoya one, but will it pay off Sunday? 1
- Everyone worried about a Kenseth win — except Matt himself 0
- Hungarian GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Matt Kenseth fastest in Friday’s Sprint Cup practice at Indy 0