Jan 2, 2014, 2:51 PM EDT
A bit of a programming note for you NASCAR fans out there: Roush Fenway Racing’s Carl Edwards will look to help get contestants on “The Biggest Loser” into shape as part of a special two-hour episode that will air on NBC this coming Tuesday, Jan. 7, at 8 p.m. ET.
Edwards, who has been long regarded as one of the bigger fitness enthusiasts in the Sprint Cup garage, will be on hand to motivate the players and administer “a fast-paced workout on the racetrack grandstand” according to a press release from the Peacock.
A photo of Edwards and TBL trainer Dolvett Quince came with the release, and judging from it, the particular track to be featured in the show is the half-mile Irwindale Speedway in southern California, which had NASCAR short-track racing return this past season.
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0