Jan 3, 2014, 10:48 AM EDT
NBCSN will be broadcasting Dakar Rally highlights starting on Monday. January’s annual event runs from Jan. 5 through Jan. 18 over three countries, beginning in Rosario, Argentina, running through Bolivia and ending in Valparaiso, Chile. A full breakdown of the route can be found on the Dakar website.
As for the competitors, there’s upwards of 170 motorcycle riders, nearly 50 quads, almost 150 cars and nearly 75 trucks. The car list of drivers includes big-time Dakar names such as Stephane Peterhansel, Nasser Al-Attiyah, Carlos Sainz and American Robby Gordon.
Here’s a link to TV times, and this link will be updated throughout the course of the Rally.
- The ingredients are set for Graham Rahal’s big, breakout year 0
- Talladega Nights-inspired restaurant sued by Sony Pictures 2
- It’s happy hour at Team Penske after Vegas sweep (VIDEO) 1
- Australian GP wide open, both from past stats and preseason tests 0
- For Josef Newgarden, year three is chance to enter IndyCar’s elite 1
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)