Jan 5, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
We’ve written a lot over the last few days about the Roar Before the Rolex 24, the official preseason test before the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship raises the curtain on the 2014 racing season later this month.
See a lap of the Daytona International Speedway road course with driver Leh Keen in the GT Daytona class No. 22 WeatherTech Racing Alex Job Racing Porsche 911 GT America. Keen, who co-drove with GRAND-AM Rolex Series GT driver’s champion Alessandro Balzan last year, will race the full season in the TUDOR Championship alongside Cooper MacNeil, who has won the last two American Le Mans Series GTC class driver’s titles.
The pair are expected to be joined for the Rolex 24 by Louis-Phillippe Dumoulin and Australian V8 Supercars star Shane van Gisbergen, who are testing for the team this weekend.
Enjoy the sweet symphony of engine noise after months of silence.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 3