Jan 5, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
We’ve written a lot over the last few days about the Roar Before the Rolex 24, the official preseason test before the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship raises the curtain on the 2014 racing season later this month.
See a lap of the Daytona International Speedway road course with driver Leh Keen in the GT Daytona class No. 22 WeatherTech Racing Alex Job Racing Porsche 911 GT America. Keen, who co-drove with GRAND-AM Rolex Series GT driver’s champion Alessandro Balzan last year, will race the full season in the TUDOR Championship alongside Cooper MacNeil, who has won the last two American Le Mans Series GTC class driver’s titles.
The pair are expected to be joined for the Rolex 24 by Louis-Phillippe Dumoulin and Australian V8 Supercars star Shane van Gisbergen, who are testing for the team this weekend.
Enjoy the sweet symphony of engine noise after months of silence.
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy 200 qualifying at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Dixon quickest with unofficial lap record in final practice at Mid-Ohio 0
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0