Jan 5, 2014, 2:24 PM EST
We’ve written a lot over the last few days about the Roar Before the Rolex 24, the official preseason test before the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship raises the curtain on the 2014 racing season later this month.
See a lap of the Daytona International Speedway road course with driver Leh Keen in the GT Daytona class No. 22 WeatherTech Racing Alex Job Racing Porsche 911 GT America. Keen, who co-drove with GRAND-AM Rolex Series GT driver’s champion Alessandro Balzan last year, will race the full season in the TUDOR Championship alongside Cooper MacNeil, who has won the last two American Le Mans Series GTC class driver’s titles.
The pair are expected to be joined for the Rolex 24 by Louis-Phillippe Dumoulin and Australian V8 Supercars star Shane van Gisbergen, who are testing for the team this weekend.
Enjoy the sweet symphony of engine noise after months of silence.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 0
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0