Jan 5, 2014, 2:24 PM EST
We’ve written a lot over the last few days about the Roar Before the Rolex 24, the official preseason test before the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship raises the curtain on the 2014 racing season later this month.
See a lap of the Daytona International Speedway road course with driver Leh Keen in the GT Daytona class No. 22 WeatherTech Racing Alex Job Racing Porsche 911 GT America. Keen, who co-drove with GRAND-AM Rolex Series GT driver’s champion Alessandro Balzan last year, will race the full season in the TUDOR Championship alongside Cooper MacNeil, who has won the last two American Le Mans Series GTC class driver’s titles.
The pair are expected to be joined for the Rolex 24 by Louis-Phillippe Dumoulin and Australian V8 Supercars star Shane van Gisbergen, who are testing for the team this weekend.
Enjoy the sweet symphony of engine noise after months of silence.
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 Paddock Pass: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- The F1 champ is crowned on NBCSN from Abu Dhabi this weekend 0
- Alonso: My next move won’t be a surprise for anybody 0
- Will the weight of expectation prove to be too great for Lewis Hamilton in Abu Dhabi? 1
- With Vettel, Alonso, Mercedes and Renault all on the move, Abu Dhabi will mark the end of an era in F1 0
- 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Preview 0
- Sebastian Vettel joins Ferrari for 2015 season, partnering Kimi Raikkonen 0