Jan 9, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
As part of NASCAR Preseason Thunder at Daytona International Speedway, the NASCAR Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series are joining the Sprint Cup Series this week.
Nationwide testing is set for Saturday Jan. 11 and Sunday Jan. 12. There’s 26 drivers from 17 teams listed on the entry list below.
Series power teams Richard Childress Racing (Brian Scott, Ty Dillon, Brendan Gaughan), Roush Fenway Racing (Trevor Bayne, Ryan Reed, Chris Buescher), JR Motorsports (Regan Smith, Chase Elliott, Bill Elliott), Joe Gibbs Racing (Elliott Sadler), Team Penske (Ryan Blaney) and Turner Scott Motorsports (Kyle Larson, Dylan Kwasniewski) have the lions’ share of the entries with 14 of the 26.
|23||Ware Racing||Ryan Ellis|
|28||Long||Matt Carter/Harrison Rhodes|
|52||Jimmy Means||Joey Gase|
|84||Billy Boat||Billy Boat|
|85||Bobby Gerhart||Bobby Gerhart|
- IndyCar’s “nearly” man, Justin Wilson, set to overachieve once more 0
- The ingredients are set for Graham Rahal’s big, breakout year 0
- Talladega Nights-inspired restaurant sued by Sony Pictures 2
- It’s happy hour at Team Penske after Vegas sweep (VIDEO) 2
- Australian GP wide open, both from past stats and preseason tests 0
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)