Jan 9, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
As part of NASCAR Preseason Thunder at Daytona International Speedway, the NASCAR Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series are joining the Sprint Cup Series this week.
Nationwide testing is set for Saturday Jan. 11 and Sunday Jan. 12. There’s 26 drivers from 17 teams listed on the entry list below.
Series power teams Richard Childress Racing (Brian Scott, Ty Dillon, Brendan Gaughan), Roush Fenway Racing (Trevor Bayne, Ryan Reed, Chris Buescher), JR Motorsports (Regan Smith, Chase Elliott, Bill Elliott), Joe Gibbs Racing (Elliott Sadler), Team Penske (Ryan Blaney) and Turner Scott Motorsports (Kyle Larson, Dylan Kwasniewski) have the lions’ share of the entries with 14 of the 26.
|23||Ware Racing||Ryan Ellis|
|28||Long||Matt Carter/Harrison Rhodes|
|52||Jimmy Means||Joey Gase|
|84||Billy Boat||Billy Boat|
|85||Bobby Gerhart||Bobby Gerhart|
- Cooler heads prevail as IndyCar drivers test at Texas (VIDEO) 0
- Jeff Gordon has bad news for his rivals: He’s thinking of racing for 10 more years 2
- NASCAR’s birthplace, the Streamline Hotel in Daytona Beach, to get significant makeover 0
- IndyCar remix: Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach (VIDEO) 0
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach Debrief 2
More from NASCAR America
- IndyCar: Massive crash triggered after round of pit stops (VIDEO) (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- Andretti drivers say GP of Long Beach should stay with IndyCar (7)
- Kurt Busch won’t soon forget Clint Bowyer’s race-ruining shove at Darlington (VIDEO) (6)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson do it old school style in a pair of classic pickup trucks (VIDEOS) (5)