Jan 13, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
NASCAR Preseason Thunder continues for two more days this week with 21 NASCAR Camping World Trucks in action at Daytona International Speedway.
A mix of 2013 holdovers and a handful of new names are on the list. Some of the standout names to keep an eye on throughout 2014 include defending series champion Matt Crafton, Turner Scott Motorsports’ pair of Jeb Burton and Ben Kennedy, Penske prodigy Ryan Blaney (Brad Keselowski Racing), veterans Timothy Peters and Joey Coulter, and Kyle Busch Motorsports’ Darrell Wallace Jr.
The full list of those testing today and tomorrow is below:
#07-Jimmy Weller/Michel Disdier/Todd Peck (SS Green Light Racing) #4-Jeb Burton (Turner Scott Motorsports) #7-John Wes Townley (Red Horse Racing) #10-Jennifer Jo Cobb (Jennifer Jo Cobb Racing) #13-Ross Chastain (ThorSport Racing) #17-Timothy Peters (Red Horse Racing) #19-Tyler Reddick (Brad Keselowski Racing) #21-Joey Coulter (GMS Racing) #24-Brennan Newberry (NTS Motorsports) #28-Ryan Ellis/Clay Rogers (FDNY Racing) #29-Ryan Blaney (Brad Keselowski Racing) #31-Ben Kennedy(Turner Scott Motorsports) #35-Mason Mingus (WinTron Racing) #39-Ryan Sieg (RSS Racing) #51-Kyle Busch (Kyle Busch Motorsports) #54-Darrell Wallace, Jr. (Kyle Busch Motorsports) #63-Justin Jennings (Justin Jennings Racing) #77-German Quiroga (Red Horse Racing) #82-Sean Corr (Empire Racing) #88-Matt Crafton (ThorSport Racing) #98-Johnny Sauter (ThorSport Racing)
- WATCH LIVE: FP2 for the Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN and Live Extra from 8am ET 0
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 0
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 2
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 3
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview 0
- James Hinchcliffe on the comeback trail for IndyCar driving return 2