Jan 13, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
A few more Rolex 24 at Daytona lineups have been confirmed in the last 24 to 48 hours. Here’s a quick recap for more of the cars racing in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship opener:
- Graham Rahal has been confirmed with the BMW Team RLL team in the GTLM class. Rahal will share the No. 56 BMW Z4 GTLM with John Edwards, Dirk Mueller and Dirk Werner; the sister No. 55 car will see Bill Auberlen, Joey Hand, Maxime Martin and Andy Priaulx behind the wheel.
- Gustavo Yacaman has a full-season deal confirmed with OAK Racing in its No. 42 Morgan Nissan in the P class. The P2-spec car will also feature Olivier Pla, Roman Rusinov and a fourth driver to be named later in for the Rolex 24. Pla is confirmed at OAK for the full season, but it hasn’t been determined what championships he’ll be competing in yet.
- Marsh Racing’s No. 31 Corvette DP will see full-season drivers Boris Said and Eric Curran joined by Max Papis and Sunoco Challenge winner Bradley Smith at the Rolex 24. The team steps up from the Rolex GT class into DP this season.
- Via Sportscar365.com, Risi Competizione will feature a lineup of Matteo Malucelli, Giancarlo Fisichella and Gianmaria Bruni in its No. 62 Ferrari F458 Italia in the GTLM class.
Only a handful of teams are yet to confirm their full lineups. We’ll do a recap of who’s where in a separate post later this week.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1