Jan 14, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Kyle Larson is having a busy month of January. The Chip Ganassi Racing rookie in NASCAR got in some road course testing in the CGR Ford Ecoboost Riley Daytona Prototype, returned to his day job in NASCAR for Preseason Thunder a week later, also in Daytona, and this week will be returning to his roots on the dirt in Tulsa, Okla.
Larson posted a photo on Tuesday of his Chili Bowl ride. The Chili Bowl is roughly the unofficial kickoff to a new oval racing season in North America, and it’s one of the rare dirt races Larson has yet to win.
Here’s the pic…
— MAJ1K Motorsports (@MAJ1KRacing) January 14, 2014
After Larson’s Chili Bowl run, he’ll be back in the CGR DP for the Rolex 24 at Daytona next week, with the race Jan. 25-26.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 2
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0