Jan 14, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Kyle Larson is having a busy month of January. The Chip Ganassi Racing rookie in NASCAR got in some road course testing in the CGR Ford Ecoboost Riley Daytona Prototype, returned to his day job in NASCAR for Preseason Thunder a week later, also in Daytona, and this week will be returning to his roots on the dirt in Tulsa, Okla.
Larson posted a photo on Tuesday of his Chili Bowl ride. The Chili Bowl is roughly the unofficial kickoff to a new oval racing season in North America, and it’s one of the rare dirt races Larson has yet to win.
Here’s the pic…
— MAJ1K Motorsports (@MAJ1KRacing) January 14, 2014
After Larson’s Chili Bowl run, he’ll be back in the CGR DP for the Rolex 24 at Daytona next week, with the race Jan. 25-26.
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy 200 at 1:30 p.m. ET on CNBC, Live Extra 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0
- Hunter-Reay fastest in final Mid-Ohio warm up despite spinning out 0
- Cole Custer sails to first career ARCA win at Pocono, 9th first-time winner in series in 2015 0
- Dixon crushes lap record to score pole in Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 1