Jan 14, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Kyle Larson is having a busy month of January. The Chip Ganassi Racing rookie in NASCAR got in some road course testing in the CGR Ford Ecoboost Riley Daytona Prototype, returned to his day job in NASCAR for Preseason Thunder a week later, also in Daytona, and this week will be returning to his roots on the dirt in Tulsa, Okla.
Larson posted a photo on Tuesday of his Chili Bowl ride. The Chili Bowl is roughly the unofficial kickoff to a new oval racing season in North America, and it’s one of the rare dirt races Larson has yet to win.
Here’s the pic…
— MAJ1K Motorsports (@MAJ1KRacing) January 14, 2014
After Larson’s Chili Bowl run, he’ll be back in the CGR DP for the Rolex 24 at Daytona next week, with the race Jan. 25-26.
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 1
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 1
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 3
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 12
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0