Jan 14, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Kyle Larson is having a busy month of January. The Chip Ganassi Racing rookie in NASCAR got in some road course testing in the CGR Ford Ecoboost Riley Daytona Prototype, returned to his day job in NASCAR for Preseason Thunder a week later, also in Daytona, and this week will be returning to his roots on the dirt in Tulsa, Okla.
Larson posted a photo on Tuesday of his Chili Bowl ride. The Chili Bowl is roughly the unofficial kickoff to a new oval racing season in North America, and it’s one of the rare dirt races Larson has yet to win.
Here’s the pic…
— MAJ1K Motorsports (@MAJ1KRacing) January 14, 2014
After Larson’s Chili Bowl run, he’ll be back in the CGR DP for the Rolex 24 at Daytona next week, with the race Jan. 25-26.
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 0
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 36
- 2015 Indy 500 driver-by-driver one-liners 0
- Bell: “Carb Day is many things to many people; mine was many jobs” 0
- Hamilton storms to first Monaco GP pole position 1
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari in final practice for Monaco GP 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0