Jan 17, 2014, 6:14 PM EDT
Racing gamers will have one more title to add to their collection next month when the latest edition of British developer Eutechnyx’s NASCAR video game franchise, NASCAR ’14, hits stores for Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 18.
As you’d figure considering he’s the cover star for the game, three-time Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart is the focus of the latest trailer. In the one-minute-plus clip, he details why he does what he does and who he doesn’t do it for (“you don’t do it for the press, the girls, the fame – well, maybe for the girls, definitely not for the press,” he quips) between shots of game play.
He signs off on his soliloquy with a nod to his return from a broken leg last summer, something that could be interpreted as a message for his legion of fans and a warning to his rivals: “You better be ready, ’cause I’m coming back.”
NASCAR Nation is looking forward to it, we’re sure.
- DiZinno: Barber, IndyCar’s southern gem, delivers an instant classic 0
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach and Barber debrief 1
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 1
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 15
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1