Jan 17, 2014, 6:14 PM EDT
Racing gamers will have one more title to add to their collection next month when the latest edition of British developer Eutechnyx’s NASCAR video game franchise, NASCAR ’14, hits stores for Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 18.
As you’d figure considering he’s the cover star for the game, three-time Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart is the focus of the latest trailer. In the one-minute-plus clip, he details why he does what he does and who he doesn’t do it for (“you don’t do it for the press, the girls, the fame – well, maybe for the girls, definitely not for the press,” he quips) between shots of game play.
He signs off on his soliloquy with a nod to his return from a broken leg last summer, something that could be interpreted as a message for his legion of fans and a warning to his rivals: “You better be ready, ’cause I’m coming back.”
NASCAR Nation is looking forward to it, we’re sure.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 0
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 24
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2