Jan 17, 2014, 6:14 PM EDT
Racing gamers will have one more title to add to their collection next month when the latest edition of British developer Eutechnyx’s NASCAR video game franchise, NASCAR ’14, hits stores for Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 18.
As you’d figure considering he’s the cover star for the game, three-time Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart is the focus of the latest trailer. In the one-minute-plus clip, he details why he does what he does and who he doesn’t do it for (“you don’t do it for the press, the girls, the fame – well, maybe for the girls, definitely not for the press,” he quips) between shots of game play.
He signs off on his soliloquy with a nod to his return from a broken leg last summer, something that could be interpreted as a message for his legion of fans and a warning to his rivals: “You better be ready, ’cause I’m coming back.”
NASCAR Nation is looking forward to it, we’re sure.
- VIDEO: Vettel explains decision to not let Ricciardo past 2
- Chinese GP called two laps early after checkered flag mix-up 2
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” 14
- Hamilton makes it three with lights to flag victory in China 0
- WATCH LIVE: Can anyone spring a Shanghai surprise? 0
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (16)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)