Jan 17, 2014, 6:14 PM EST
Racing gamers will have one more title to add to their collection next month when the latest edition of British developer Eutechnyx’s NASCAR video game franchise, NASCAR ’14, hits stores for Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 18.
As you’d figure considering he’s the cover star for the game, three-time Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart is the focus of the latest trailer. In the one-minute-plus clip, he details why he does what he does and who he doesn’t do it for (“you don’t do it for the press, the girls, the fame – well, maybe for the girls, definitely not for the press,” he quips) between shots of game play.
He signs off on his soliloquy with a nod to his return from a broken leg last summer, something that could be interpreted as a message for his legion of fans and a warning to his rivals: “You better be ready, ’cause I’m coming back.”
NASCAR Nation is looking forward to it, we’re sure.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0