Jan 17, 2014, 6:14 PM EST
Racing gamers will have one more title to add to their collection next month when the latest edition of British developer Eutechnyx’s NASCAR video game franchise, NASCAR ’14, hits stores for Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 18.
As you’d figure considering he’s the cover star for the game, three-time Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart is the focus of the latest trailer. In the one-minute-plus clip, he details why he does what he does and who he doesn’t do it for (“you don’t do it for the press, the girls, the fame – well, maybe for the girls, definitely not for the press,” he quips) between shots of game play.
He signs off on his soliloquy with a nod to his return from a broken leg last summer, something that could be interpreted as a message for his legion of fans and a warning to his rivals: “You better be ready, ’cause I’m coming back.”
NASCAR Nation is looking forward to it, we’re sure.
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 2
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3