Jan 17, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
Next week not only marks the beginning of the new TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, in the Rolex 24 at Daytona, but also the four-race Tequila Patrón North American Endurance Cup.
Patrón was the presenting sponsor of the American Le Mans Series for several seasons and still sought an involvement in the new merged series of ALMS and the GRAND-AM Rolex Series. As Patrón Spirits CEO and Extreme Speed Motorsports driver Ed Brown explains, this was a way to do it.
The NAEC, renamed after it was called the North American Endurance Championship in Rolex the last two seasons, will include races at Daytona, Sebring, Watkins Glen and Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0
- Fernando Alonso closes out practice in Singapore fastest 0
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0
- Hamilton tops FP2 as night falls in Singapore 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Singapore Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Singapore GP 0