Jan 17, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
The team revealed a 2014 livery of the Dollar General car where the black blades on the side of the car have been reduced, and black on the nose has also been close-to-eliminated.
The orange on the rear end of the car below the spoiler, however, still stays. That’s the only part of the car that doesn’t truly mesh, but it pays tribute to Home Deport support.
See the new livery below.
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 2
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3