Jan 17, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
The team revealed a 2014 livery of the Dollar General car where the black blades on the side of the car have been reduced, and black on the nose has also been close-to-eliminated.
The orange on the rear end of the car below the spoiler, however, still stays. That’s the only part of the car that doesn’t truly mesh, but it pays tribute to Home Deport support.
See the new livery below.
Video from NASCAR America
- After 62 starts, Brad Keselowski finally earns first career Trucks win at Bristol 0
- F1, IndyCar, Red Bull GRC highlight jam-packed motorsports weekend on networks of NBC 0
- Alexander Rossi to make F1 debut in Belgium, replaces Chilton 5
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 5
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 15
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 6
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12