Jan 17, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
The team revealed a 2014 livery of the Dollar General car where the black blades on the side of the car have been reduced, and black on the nose has also been close-to-eliminated.
The orange on the rear end of the car below the spoiler, however, still stays. That’s the only part of the car that doesn’t truly mesh, but it pays tribute to Home Deport support.
See the new livery below.
- Talladega Nights-inspired restaurant sued by Sony Pictures 0
- It’s happy hour at Team Penske after Vegas sweep (VIDEO) 1
- Australian GP wide open, both from past stats and preseason tests 0
- For Josef Newgarden, year three is chance to enter IndyCar’s elite 1
- Kanaan set for more than just Indy 500 success with Ganassi switch in 2014 2
- Kurt Busch gives IndyCar chance to show they’ve learned lesson on promotion (10)
- F1 on NBC Sports TV, streaming schedule for 2014 Australian Grand Prix (7)
- Chrysler orders nearly 100 pristine Dodge Vipers destroyed (7)
- NNS: Elliott’s car found too low, shock taken from Keselowski’s car (6)
- Busch news kicks off what may be a busy Tuesday for IndyCar (5)