Jan 17, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
The team revealed a 2014 livery of the Dollar General car where the black blades on the side of the car have been reduced, and black on the nose has also been close-to-eliminated.
The orange on the rear end of the car below the spoiler, however, still stays. That’s the only part of the car that doesn’t truly mesh, but it pays tribute to Home Deport support.
See the new livery below.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 7
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 8
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 21
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 20
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 6