Jan 17, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
The team revealed a 2014 livery of the Dollar General car where the black blades on the side of the car have been reduced, and black on the nose has also been close-to-eliminated.
The orange on the rear end of the car below the spoiler, however, still stays. That’s the only part of the car that doesn’t truly mesh, but it pays tribute to Home Deport support.
See the new livery below.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Brad Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 12
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0