Jan 20, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Kimi Raikkonen is notoriously terse yet interesting with his simple answers to questions regarding anything to do with Formula One. As he prepares for his first season back at Ferrari since 2009, Raikkonen said as drivers, the new type of cars coming into play for 2014 shouldn’t require too much of a different driving style.
“My feeling is that it’s not going to be as different as people think, but I might be wrong,” he said in a video interview posted to Ferrari’s website. “Hopefully we’ll find out that it’s pretty simple. We have new buttons and new things to follow, but let’s wait and see.”
Ferrari will hit the ground running later this week with its launch on Saturday, January 25. Fans can still vote on the name of the chassis.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 2
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 1