Jan 20, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Kimi Raikkonen is notoriously terse yet interesting with his simple answers to questions regarding anything to do with Formula One. As he prepares for his first season back at Ferrari since 2009, Raikkonen said as drivers, the new type of cars coming into play for 2014 shouldn’t require too much of a different driving style.
“My feeling is that it’s not going to be as different as people think, but I might be wrong,” he said in a video interview posted to Ferrari’s website. “Hopefully we’ll find out that it’s pretty simple. We have new buttons and new things to follow, but let’s wait and see.”
Ferrari will hit the ground running later this week with its launch on Saturday, January 25. Fans can still vote on the name of the chassis.
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 0
- Hamilton weathers the storm to claim third British GP victory at Silverstone 0
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0