Jan 20, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Kimi Raikkonen is notoriously terse yet interesting with his simple answers to questions regarding anything to do with Formula One. As he prepares for his first season back at Ferrari since 2009, Raikkonen said as drivers, the new type of cars coming into play for 2014 shouldn’t require too much of a different driving style.
“My feeling is that it’s not going to be as different as people think, but I might be wrong,” he said in a video interview posted to Ferrari’s website. “Hopefully we’ll find out that it’s pretty simple. We have new buttons and new things to follow, but let’s wait and see.”
Ferrari will hit the ground running later this week with its launch on Saturday, January 25. Fans can still vote on the name of the chassis.
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 3
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0
- James Hinchcliffe transferred out of ICU, full recovery expected 4