Jan 20, 2014, 9:43 AM EDT
There’s been a couple instances this NFL postseason where certain games have gotten the racing world going on Twitter. The Indianapolis Colts’ comeback over the Kansas City Chiefs on Wild Card Weekend was one of them.
Sunday night, Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman’s post-game eruption to FOX Sports, where he went off on 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree (more here via ProFootballTalk), elicited some strong, decisive and quick reactions from the racing world once again.
Here’s a few of the best from the racing world that rolled in last night.
Greatest post game interview ever. I was just yelled at through my TV. #LOB
The Slo Mo Choke hold by Sherman was the badass moment of the game — Darrell Wallace Jr (@BubbaWallace) January 20, 2014
Can’t believe how classless Sherman was. Said the same thing a couple weeks ago. They get paid a lot to do exactly that, shut up and do it.
— Graham Rahal (@GrahamRahal) January 20, 2014
“The #Shermanator” t-shirts debuting now at stores near you…
— Conor Daly (@ConorDaly22) January 20, 2014
I think “Interviewing Richard Sherman” just passed “Being chased by 50 Cent at Daytona 500” on @ErinAndrews‘ “least favorite moments” list.
— nascarcasm (@nascarcasm) January 20, 2014
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 5
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1