Jan 22, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
We can now officially count Marussia in among the teams that will be attending next week’s first Formula One preseason test of 2014 in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain.
The 10th-place outfit in last year’s constructor’s championship confirmed the news on its Twitter page this morning after its sporting director, Graeme Lowdon, said earlier this month it was aiming to introduce its new MR03 machine in time for the Jerez sessions.
Marussia has retained their 2013 pairing of France’s Jules Bianchi and England’s Max Chilton, but has flipped from Cosworth to Ferrari power ahead of the start of the V-6 engine era.
Video from NASCAR America
- McLaren reveals Honda-powered MP4-30 for 2015 F1 season 0
- LeBron James’ agent involved in Darrell Wallace Jr.’s hunt for sponsorship 1
- Sponsorship woes leave Jeb Burton scrambling again for a NASCAR ride 3
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 14
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 25