Jan 23, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
The Mecum Collector Car Auctions come to NBCSN and the NBC Sports Group starting this Friday, from 1 pm – 4:30 pm ET as part of a new three-year deal. More than 425 hours of programming will be shown across NBC, NBCSN and the Esquire Network; live streaming will also occur for the Mecum Auctions via NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Group’s live streaming application.
A full schedule for the rest of the month can be found here.
Mecum features 12 annual auctions and the Mecum Auction from Kissimmee, Fla., kicks off the NBCSN coverage. Part of the last day from Kissimmee, on Sunday, Jan. 26, will also be shown on NBC. The Kissimmee Car Auction is the largest collector car auction in the world, which features 3,000 collectible cars over 10 days.
A full schedule breakdown and more information about Mecum and the NBC Sports Group can be found via the NBC Sports Group Press Box website, linked here.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1