Jan 23, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
The Mecum Collector Car Auctions come to NBCSN and the NBC Sports Group starting this Friday, from 1 pm – 4:30 pm ET as part of a new three-year deal. More than 425 hours of programming will be shown across NBC, NBCSN and the Esquire Network; live streaming will also occur for the Mecum Auctions via NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Group’s live streaming application.
A full schedule for the rest of the month can be found here.
Mecum features 12 annual auctions and the Mecum Auction from Kissimmee, Fla., kicks off the NBCSN coverage. Part of the last day from Kissimmee, on Sunday, Jan. 26, will also be shown on NBC. The Kissimmee Car Auction is the largest collector car auction in the world, which features 3,000 collectible cars over 10 days.
A full schedule breakdown and more information about Mecum and the NBC Sports Group can be found via the NBC Sports Group Press Box website, linked here.
- As NHRA closes in on 100 wins by female racers, it all started with one of the greatest, Shirley Muldowney 0
- Brad Keselowski: Changes overdue to Sprint Cup schedule; offers his ideas 2
- Richard Petty to return at Richmond, first race since wife Lynda’s death 1
- NASCAR VP: 2015 Sprint Cup engine package to be revealed before All-Star Race 0
- Too much, too fast, too soon: The sad saga of Swan Racing 0
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (13)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)