Jan 23, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
The Mecum Collector Car Auctions come to NBCSN and the NBC Sports Group starting this Friday, from 1 pm – 4:30 pm ET as part of a new three-year deal. More than 425 hours of programming will be shown across NBC, NBCSN and the Esquire Network; live streaming will also occur for the Mecum Auctions via NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Group’s live streaming application.
A full schedule for the rest of the month can be found here.
Mecum features 12 annual auctions and the Mecum Auction from Kissimmee, Fla., kicks off the NBCSN coverage. Part of the last day from Kissimmee, on Sunday, Jan. 26, will also be shown on NBC. The Kissimmee Car Auction is the largest collector car auction in the world, which features 3,000 collectible cars over 10 days.
A full schedule breakdown and more information about Mecum and the NBC Sports Group can be found via the NBC Sports Group Press Box website, linked here.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1