Jan 23, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
The Mecum Collector Car Auctions come to NBCSN and the NBC Sports Group starting this Friday, from 1 pm – 4:30 pm ET as part of a new three-year deal. More than 425 hours of programming will be shown across NBC, NBCSN and the Esquire Network; live streaming will also occur for the Mecum Auctions via NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Group’s live streaming application.
A full schedule for the rest of the month can be found here.
Mecum features 12 annual auctions and the Mecum Auction from Kissimmee, Fla., kicks off the NBCSN coverage. Part of the last day from Kissimmee, on Sunday, Jan. 26, will also be shown on NBC. The Kissimmee Car Auction is the largest collector car auction in the world, which features 3,000 collectible cars over 10 days.
A full schedule breakdown and more information about Mecum and the NBC Sports Group can be found via the NBC Sports Group Press Box website, linked here.
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari on day one of Jerez test 1
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 0
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 2
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0