Jan 23, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
The Mecum Collector Car Auctions come to NBCSN and the NBC Sports Group starting this Friday, from 1 pm – 4:30 pm ET as part of a new three-year deal. More than 425 hours of programming will be shown across NBC, NBCSN and the Esquire Network; live streaming will also occur for the Mecum Auctions via NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Group’s live streaming application.
A full schedule for the rest of the month can be found here.
Mecum features 12 annual auctions and the Mecum Auction from Kissimmee, Fla., kicks off the NBCSN coverage. Part of the last day from Kissimmee, on Sunday, Jan. 26, will also be shown on NBC. The Kissimmee Car Auction is the largest collector car auction in the world, which features 3,000 collectible cars over 10 days.
A full schedule breakdown and more information about Mecum and the NBC Sports Group can be found via the NBC Sports Group Press Box website, linked here.
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 0
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 4
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2
- F1 grid unites to pay tribute to Jules Bianchi (VIDEO) 1