Jan 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
The Williams F1 Team is set for its official reveal next week, but released a rendering of its new FW36 Mercedes chassis early on Thursday.
The team’s new challenger is the first rendering to showcase the new “anteater” style nose extension. The team also will test in traditional dark blue livery before revealing a final version later in the winter.
Less heralded but also of note, the Williams team itself has a new logo, with a stylized W that has taken over on the team’s social media accounts.
— Williams F1 Team (@WilliamsF1Team) January 23, 2014
Felipe Massa joins the team for 2014, shifting from Ferrari, while Valtteri Bottas returns for his second season.
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 0
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 1
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 3
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview 0
- James Hinchcliffe on the comeback trail for IndyCar driving return 2
- Bottas and Massa to remain with Williams for 2016 1