Jan 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
The Williams F1 Team is set for its official reveal next week, but released a rendering of its new FW36 Mercedes chassis early on Thursday.
The team’s new challenger is the first rendering to showcase the new “anteater” style nose extension. The team also will test in traditional dark blue livery before revealing a final version later in the winter.
Less heralded but also of note, the Williams team itself has a new logo, with a stylized W that has taken over on the team’s social media accounts.
— Williams F1 Team (@WilliamsF1Team) January 23, 2014
Felipe Massa joins the team for 2014, shifting from Ferrari, while Valtteri Bottas returns for his second season.
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0