Jan 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
The Williams F1 Team is set for its official reveal next week, but released a rendering of its new FW36 Mercedes chassis early on Thursday.
The team’s new challenger is the first rendering to showcase the new “anteater” style nose extension. The team also will test in traditional dark blue livery before revealing a final version later in the winter.
Less heralded but also of note, the Williams team itself has a new logo, with a stylized W that has taken over on the team’s social media accounts.
— Williams F1 Team (@WilliamsF1Team) January 23, 2014
Felipe Massa joins the team for 2014, shifting from Ferrari, while Valtteri Bottas returns for his second season.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 1
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 0
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 0
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 0
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 1
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0