Jan 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
The Williams F1 Team is set for its official reveal next week, but released a rendering of its new FW36 Mercedes chassis early on Thursday.
The team’s new challenger is the first rendering to showcase the new “anteater” style nose extension. The team also will test in traditional dark blue livery before revealing a final version later in the winter.
Less heralded but also of note, the Williams team itself has a new logo, with a stylized W that has taken over on the team’s social media accounts.
— Williams F1 Team (@WilliamsF1Team) January 23, 2014
Felipe Massa joins the team for 2014, shifting from Ferrari, while Valtteri Bottas returns for his second season.
Video from NASCAR America
- Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 13
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2