Jan 24, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Website hosting company GoDaddy may be going in a new direction with their advertisements, but one of their mainstays, Sprint Cup driver Danica Patrick, still has a major presence in their marketing.
Case in point: The company’s new ad for the upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII, in which a horde of male bodybuilders – led by Patrick in a muscular bodysuit – run through city streets to find a spray-tan shop that, of course, had its website hosted by GoDaddy.
The humorous clip marks Patrick’s 13th Super Bowl commercial for GoDaddy, which had previously risen to pop culture fame on the strength of envelope-pushing ads based on sex appeal but has shifted to a more traditional approach.
- DiZinno: Mid-Ohio a dream weekend for Rahal, IndyCar, fans 0
- Dates for 2016 IndyCar schedule starting to come together 7
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 5
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 1
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 4
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 13
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 5