Jan 24, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Website hosting company GoDaddy may be going in a new direction with their advertisements, but one of their mainstays, Sprint Cup driver Danica Patrick, still has a major presence in their marketing.
Case in point: The company’s new ad for the upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII, in which a horde of male bodybuilders – led by Patrick in a muscular bodysuit – run through city streets to find a spray-tan shop that, of course, had its website hosted by GoDaddy.
The humorous clip marks Patrick’s 13th Super Bowl commercial for GoDaddy, which had previously risen to pop culture fame on the strength of envelope-pushing ads based on sex appeal but has shifted to a more traditional approach.
- BREAKING NEWS: NHRA to go ahead with Topeka race May 22-24, despite City Council vote against racetrack purchase 0
- New McLaren Honda livery revealed 1
- Q&A: IMS President Doug Boles heading into 2015 Month of May, 2016 planning 0
- Indiana native Bryan Clauson ready for special Indy 500 return 5
- On eve of 300th IndyCar start, Helio Castroneves eyes record-tying fourth Indy 500 win 3
- Alex Tagliani to drive 3rd AJ Foyt car in Indy 500, will pay tribute to Dan Gurney 3
- NHRA legend John Force turns 66, not slowing down any time soon 2