Jan 24, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Website hosting company GoDaddy may be going in a new direction with their advertisements, but one of their mainstays, Sprint Cup driver Danica Patrick, still has a major presence in their marketing.
Case in point: The company’s new ad for the upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII, in which a horde of male bodybuilders – led by Patrick in a muscular bodysuit – run through city streets to find a spray-tan shop that, of course, had its website hosted by GoDaddy.
The humorous clip marks Patrick’s 13th Super Bowl commercial for GoDaddy, which had previously risen to pop culture fame on the strength of envelope-pushing ads based on sex appeal but has shifted to a more traditional approach.
- NHRA drag racing superstar John Force goes on vacation — at a dragstrip, of course 0
- Swan Racing restructures, splits up two-car Sprint Cup operation 0
- It’s official: Redskins QB RG III to drive pace car at Richmond for Saturday’s Sprint Cup race 2
- Raikkonen: Yes, he’s still motivated, otherwise he wouldn’t be here 6
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 5
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (12)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)