Jan 24, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Website hosting company GoDaddy may be going in a new direction with their advertisements, but one of their mainstays, Sprint Cup driver Danica Patrick, still has a major presence in their marketing.
Case in point: The company’s new ad for the upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII, in which a horde of male bodybuilders – led by Patrick in a muscular bodysuit – run through city streets to find a spray-tan shop that, of course, had its website hosted by GoDaddy.
The humorous clip marks Patrick’s 13th Super Bowl commercial for GoDaddy, which had previously risen to pop culture fame on the strength of envelope-pushing ads based on sex appeal but has shifted to a more traditional approach.
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 0
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 6
- NHRA: Pro Stock driver Erica Enders hitting on all cylinders heading into U.S. Nationals 3