Jan 24, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Website hosting company GoDaddy may be going in a new direction with their advertisements, but one of their mainstays, Sprint Cup driver Danica Patrick, still has a major presence in their marketing.
Case in point: The company’s new ad for the upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII, in which a horde of male bodybuilders – led by Patrick in a muscular bodysuit – run through city streets to find a spray-tan shop that, of course, had its website hosted by GoDaddy.
The humorous clip marks Patrick’s 13th Super Bowl commercial for GoDaddy, which had previously risen to pop culture fame on the strength of envelope-pushing ads based on sex appeal but has shifted to a more traditional approach.
Video from NASCAR America
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 3
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1