Jan 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
NBCSN coverage of the ongoing Mecum Collector Car Auction from Kissimmee, Florida began today, and as you’d expect with the largest collector car auction in the world, there were some tremendous works of motorized art crossing the block.
One of the highlights from today was this lovely blue 1965 Chevrolet Corvette convertible:
Another highlight was this special Black Ink Chopper motorcycle that netted a sum of $22,000. All of the money from that sale will go towards finding a cure for children’s cancer.
NBCSN and the Esquire Network will split coverage tomorrow from Kissimmee, with NBCSN broadcasting from 10 a.m.-12 Noon ET and Esquire broadcasting from 12-2 p.m. ET.
Sunday’s final day of coverage begins on NBCSN and will run there again from 10 a.m.-12 Noon ET. Your local NBC station then caps it all off at 3:30 p.m. ET with a special one-hour “best of” show.
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0