Jan 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
NBCSN coverage of the ongoing Mecum Collector Car Auction from Kissimmee, Florida began today, and as you’d expect with the largest collector car auction in the world, there were some tremendous works of motorized art crossing the block.
One of the highlights from today was this lovely blue 1965 Chevrolet Corvette convertible:
Another highlight was this special Black Ink Chopper motorcycle that netted a sum of $22,000. All of the money from that sale will go towards finding a cure for children’s cancer.
NBCSN and the Esquire Network will split coverage tomorrow from Kissimmee, with NBCSN broadcasting from 10 a.m.-12 Noon ET and Esquire broadcasting from 12-2 p.m. ET.
Sunday’s final day of coverage begins on NBCSN and will run there again from 10 a.m.-12 Noon ET. Your local NBC station then caps it all off at 3:30 p.m. ET with a special one-hour “best of” show.
Video from NASCAR America
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 5
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 3
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 21
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 19
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 5
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett to join NASCAR coverage on NBC, NBCSN 4