Jan 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
NBCSN coverage of the ongoing Mecum Collector Car Auction from Kissimmee, Florida began today, and as you’d expect with the largest collector car auction in the world, there were some tremendous works of motorized art crossing the block.
One of the highlights from today was this lovely blue 1965 Chevrolet Corvette convertible:
Another highlight was this special Black Ink Chopper motorcycle that netted a sum of $22,000. All of the money from that sale will go towards finding a cure for children’s cancer.
NBCSN and the Esquire Network will split coverage tomorrow from Kissimmee, with NBCSN broadcasting from 10 a.m.-12 Noon ET and Esquire broadcasting from 12-2 p.m. ET.
Sunday’s final day of coverage begins on NBCSN and will run there again from 10 a.m.-12 Noon ET. Your local NBC station then caps it all off at 3:30 p.m. ET with a special one-hour “best of” show.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 1
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 5