Jan 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
NBCSN coverage of the ongoing Mecum Collector Car Auction from Kissimmee, Florida began today, and as you’d expect with the largest collector car auction in the world, there were some tremendous works of motorized art crossing the block.
One of the highlights from today was this lovely blue 1965 Chevrolet Corvette convertible:
Another highlight was this special Black Ink Chopper motorcycle that netted a sum of $22,000. All of the money from that sale will go towards finding a cure for children’s cancer.
NBCSN and the Esquire Network will split coverage tomorrow from Kissimmee, with NBCSN broadcasting from 10 a.m.-12 Noon ET and Esquire broadcasting from 12-2 p.m. ET.
Sunday’s final day of coverage begins on NBCSN and will run there again from 10 a.m.-12 Noon ET. Your local NBC station then caps it all off at 3:30 p.m. ET with a special one-hour “best of” show.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0