Jan 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
NBCSN coverage of the ongoing Mecum Collector Car Auction from Kissimmee, Florida began today, and as you’d expect with the largest collector car auction in the world, there were some tremendous works of motorized art crossing the block.
One of the highlights from today was this lovely blue 1965 Chevrolet Corvette convertible:
Another highlight was this special Black Ink Chopper motorcycle that netted a sum of $22,000. All of the money from that sale will go towards finding a cure for children’s cancer.
NBCSN and the Esquire Network will split coverage tomorrow from Kissimmee, with NBCSN broadcasting from 10 a.m.-12 Noon ET and Esquire broadcasting from 12-2 p.m. ET.
Sunday’s final day of coverage begins on NBCSN and will run there again from 10 a.m.-12 Noon ET. Your local NBC station then caps it all off at 3:30 p.m. ET with a special one-hour “best of” show.
- Gossage to Walker: “We needed a more competitive race this year than last year” 0
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1