Jan 25, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
The fun continues at this week’s Mecum Auctions event at Kissimmee, Florida, where one beautiful machine after another keeps crossing the auction block.
A midnight blue 2005 Ford GT that boasts a six-speed transmission and a healthy 550 horsepower wound up going for big bucks, netting a sum of $237,500. So far, it’s pulled down the second biggest sale overall at Kissimmee, just behind a 2006 Ford GT that went for $242,500.
But those two Fords aren’t the only ones among the best sellers this week, as this second clip shows:
Coverage of this year’s Mecum Auctions from Kissimmee concludes tomorrow on NBCSN (10 a.m.-Noon ET) and NBC (3:30 p.m. ET).
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 9
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 14
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0