Jan 25, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
The fun continues at this week’s Mecum Auctions event at Kissimmee, Florida, where one beautiful machine after another keeps crossing the auction block.
A midnight blue 2005 Ford GT that boasts a six-speed transmission and a healthy 550 horsepower wound up going for big bucks, netting a sum of $237,500. So far, it’s pulled down the second biggest sale overall at Kissimmee, just behind a 2006 Ford GT that went for $242,500.
But those two Fords aren’t the only ones among the best sellers this week, as this second clip shows:
Coverage of this year’s Mecum Auctions from Kissimmee concludes tomorrow on NBCSN (10 a.m.-Noon ET) and NBC (3:30 p.m. ET).
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 0
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 1
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 2
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1