Jan 25, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
The fun continues at this week’s Mecum Auctions event at Kissimmee, Florida, where one beautiful machine after another keeps crossing the auction block.
A midnight blue 2005 Ford GT that boasts a six-speed transmission and a healthy 550 horsepower wound up going for big bucks, netting a sum of $237,500. So far, it’s pulled down the second biggest sale overall at Kissimmee, just behind a 2006 Ford GT that went for $242,500.
But those two Fords aren’t the only ones among the best sellers this week, as this second clip shows:
Coverage of this year’s Mecum Auctions from Kissimmee concludes tomorrow on NBCSN (10 a.m.-Noon ET) and NBC (3:30 p.m. ET).
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 0
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0