Jan 25, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
The fun continues at this week’s Mecum Auctions event at Kissimmee, Florida, where one beautiful machine after another keeps crossing the auction block.
A midnight blue 2005 Ford GT that boasts a six-speed transmission and a healthy 550 horsepower wound up going for big bucks, netting a sum of $237,500. So far, it’s pulled down the second biggest sale overall at Kissimmee, just behind a 2006 Ford GT that went for $242,500.
But those two Fords aren’t the only ones among the best sellers this week, as this second clip shows:
Coverage of this year’s Mecum Auctions from Kissimmee concludes tomorrow on NBCSN (10 a.m.-Noon ET) and NBC (3:30 p.m. ET).
- DiZinno: Mid-Ohio a dream weekend for Rahal, IndyCar, fans 0
- Dates for 2016 IndyCar schedule starting to come together 7
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 5
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 1
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 4
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 13
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 5