Jan 25, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
The fun continues at this week’s Mecum Auctions event at Kissimmee, Florida, where one beautiful machine after another keeps crossing the auction block.
A midnight blue 2005 Ford GT that boasts a six-speed transmission and a healthy 550 horsepower wound up going for big bucks, netting a sum of $237,500. So far, it’s pulled down the second biggest sale overall at Kissimmee, just behind a 2006 Ford GT that went for $242,500.
But those two Fords aren’t the only ones among the best sellers this week, as this second clip shows:
Coverage of this year’s Mecum Auctions from Kissimmee concludes tomorrow on NBCSN (10 a.m.-Noon ET) and NBC (3:30 p.m. ET).
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 10
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1