Jan 25, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
So, a lot has happened over the winter prior to today’s Rolex 24 at Daytona. Luckily, we tried to cover most of it, in the lead up to the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship series opener.
Here’s a post recap:
- Race morning preview
- Class previews: P, PC, GT Le Mans, GT Daytona
- Magnus Racing’s video: “Rediscovering sportscar”
- Alex Job, Team Seattle VIDEOS
- Full entry list reveal
- Roar recaps: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Others linked via TUSC tag, here.
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4