Jan 29, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
The latest partner announcement for Richard Petty Motorsports, which has also confirmed Smithfield Foods’ extension and Twisted Tea as a new partner for Marcos Ambrose, is that of the U.S. Air Force continuing with the No. 43 Ford driven by Aric Almirola.
Almirola will drive the No. 43 Air Force Racing Ford Memorial Day weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway and the Fourth of July weekend race at Daytona International Speedway. In addition, Almirola will continue to support at-track swear-ins for the Delayed Entry Program (DEP) and entertain active duty military guests.
The Air Force remains as a full-time associate sponsor for the car, as well.
Video from NASCAR America
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 3
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0