Jan 30, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Ft. Wayne, Ind.-based Alfe Heat Treating will return to A.J. Foyt Racing for its fourth consecutive season as a major associate sponsor, the team announced Wednesday.
“We feel IndyCar is a great way to present Alfe Heat Treating to the public and show our customers we have a solid relationship to the automotive industry, as well as give our employees something to relate to, look forward to, and enjoy away from the work week,” said Kurt Westman, president and founder of Alfe.
ABC Supply Co. remains the team’s primary sponsor of the No.14 Honda driven by Takuma Sato. Traditionally, Foyt’s team runs a second car for the month of May at the Indianapolis 500.
Video from NASCAR America
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 2
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 0
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 1
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 2
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0