Jan 30, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Ft. Wayne, Ind.-based Alfe Heat Treating will return to A.J. Foyt Racing for its fourth consecutive season as a major associate sponsor, the team announced Wednesday.
“We feel IndyCar is a great way to present Alfe Heat Treating to the public and show our customers we have a solid relationship to the automotive industry, as well as give our employees something to relate to, look forward to, and enjoy away from the work week,” said Kurt Westman, president and founder of Alfe.
ABC Supply Co. remains the team’s primary sponsor of the No.14 Honda driven by Takuma Sato. Traditionally, Foyt’s team runs a second car for the month of May at the Indianapolis 500.
- VIDEO: Vettel explains decision to not let Ricciardo past 4
- Chinese GP called two laps early after checkered flag mix-up 4
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” 17
- Hamilton makes it three with lights to flag victory in China 1
- WATCH LIVE: Can anyone spring a Shanghai surprise? 0
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (17)
- American-based F1 franchise, Haas Formula, officially introduced (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)
- Former FIA prez Max Mosley rubbishes F1′s ongoing noise saga (6)