Jan 30, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Ft. Wayne, Ind.-based Alfe Heat Treating will return to A.J. Foyt Racing for its fourth consecutive season as a major associate sponsor, the team announced Wednesday.
“We feel IndyCar is a great way to present Alfe Heat Treating to the public and show our customers we have a solid relationship to the automotive industry, as well as give our employees something to relate to, look forward to, and enjoy away from the work week,” said Kurt Westman, president and founder of Alfe.
ABC Supply Co. remains the team’s primary sponsor of the No.14 Honda driven by Takuma Sato. Traditionally, Foyt’s team runs a second car for the month of May at the Indianapolis 500.
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 0
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0
- Hamilton closes out Bahrain GP practice on top 0
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 1
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2