Jan 30, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Ft. Wayne, Ind.-based Alfe Heat Treating will return to A.J. Foyt Racing for its fourth consecutive season as a major associate sponsor, the team announced Wednesday.
“We feel IndyCar is a great way to present Alfe Heat Treating to the public and show our customers we have a solid relationship to the automotive industry, as well as give our employees something to relate to, look forward to, and enjoy away from the work week,” said Kurt Westman, president and founder of Alfe.
ABC Supply Co. remains the team’s primary sponsor of the No.14 Honda driven by Takuma Sato. Traditionally, Foyt’s team runs a second car for the month of May at the Indianapolis 500.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 0
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1