Jan 30, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Ft. Wayne, Ind.-based Alfe Heat Treating will return to A.J. Foyt Racing for its fourth consecutive season as a major associate sponsor, the team announced Wednesday.
“We feel IndyCar is a great way to present Alfe Heat Treating to the public and show our customers we have a solid relationship to the automotive industry, as well as give our employees something to relate to, look forward to, and enjoy away from the work week,” said Kurt Westman, president and founder of Alfe.
ABC Supply Co. remains the team’s primary sponsor of the No.14 Honda driven by Takuma Sato. Traditionally, Foyt’s team runs a second car for the month of May at the Indianapolis 500.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1