Feb 5, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Swan Racing has a new associate sponsor – 50 Cent and his SMS Audio brand. The consumer electronics manufacturer of headphones and audio products, founded by the entertainer, will be on board the No. 26 (Cole Whitt) and 30 (Parker Kligerman) Toyotas each of the next two years.
“Swan Racing is very proud to partner with a growing worldwide brand like SMS Audio and to include an entrepreneur like 50 Cent as part of our team,” team owner Brandon Davis said in a release. “The SMS Audio brand will be part of both our cars and I think our fans are going to love the product.”
50 Cent, whose full name is Curtis Jackson, made an appearance at last year’s Daytona 500. But the headlines from there revolved on his awkward attempt to kiss FOX Sports reporter Erin Andrews on the grid.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 0
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 0
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 1
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1
- Will Power claims 2014 IndyCar title as Tony Kanaan ties season win record in Fontana 1
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Tony Stewart’s return to racing: ‘I’m sure that’s where he wants to be’ 0