Feb 5, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
New title sponsor Red Bull and a deep field of drivers (like Travis Pastrana, pictured) and factory efforts (including one from Andretti Autosport) headline the 2014 Global Rallycross season, which announced its 10-race schedule on Wednesday.
The season opener will occur in Barbados May 17-18, with the remaining nine weekends occurring in the U.S.
Here’s the schedule below, with the full release linked here:
May 17-18: Barbados June 7: Austin, TX June 21-22: Washington, DC July 19-20: New York, NY July 25-26: Charlotte, NC August 2-3: Detroit, MI August 22-23: Daytona, FL September 19-20: Los Angeles, CA September 26-27: Seattle, WA November 5: Las Vegas, NV
- Hamilton tops second practice in Hungary ahead of Rosberg 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hungarian GP highlights 30+ hours of motorsports coverage across NBC, NBCSN and CNBC this weekend 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for Hungarian GP 0
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 7