Feb 5, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
New title sponsor Red Bull and a deep field of drivers (like Travis Pastrana, pictured) and factory efforts (including one from Andretti Autosport) headline the 2014 Global Rallycross season, which announced its 10-race schedule on Wednesday.
The season opener will occur in Barbados May 17-18, with the remaining nine weekends occurring in the U.S.
Here’s the schedule below, with the full release linked here:
May 17-18: Barbados June 7: Austin, TX June 21-22: Washington, DC July 19-20: New York, NY July 25-26: Charlotte, NC August 2-3: Detroit, MI August 22-23: Daytona, FL September 19-20: Los Angeles, CA September 26-27: Seattle, WA November 5: Las Vegas, NV
Video from NASCAR America
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 1
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2
- VIDEO: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY Show, talks about F1 in the U.S. 2