Feb 5, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
New title sponsor Red Bull and a deep field of drivers (like Travis Pastrana, pictured) and factory efforts (including one from Andretti Autosport) headline the 2014 Global Rallycross season, which announced its 10-race schedule on Wednesday.
The season opener will occur in Barbados May 17-18, with the remaining nine weekends occurring in the U.S.
Here’s the schedule below, with the full release linked here:
May 17-18: Barbados June 7: Austin, TX June 21-22: Washington, DC July 19-20: New York, NY July 25-26: Charlotte, NC August 2-3: Detroit, MI August 22-23: Daytona, FL September 19-20: Los Angeles, CA September 26-27: Seattle, WA November 5: Las Vegas, NV
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 3
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 4