Feb 5, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
New title sponsor Red Bull and a deep field of drivers (like Travis Pastrana, pictured) and factory efforts (including one from Andretti Autosport) headline the 2014 Global Rallycross season, which announced its 10-race schedule on Wednesday.
The season opener will occur in Barbados May 17-18, with the remaining nine weekends occurring in the U.S.
Here’s the schedule below, with the full release linked here:
May 17-18: Barbados June 7: Austin, TX June 21-22: Washington, DC July 19-20: New York, NY July 25-26: Charlotte, NC August 2-3: Detroit, MI August 22-23: Daytona, FL September 19-20: Los Angeles, CA September 26-27: Seattle, WA November 5: Las Vegas, NV
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 2
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal 9
- Mercedes’ domination: Equivalent or different from Red Bull’s? 2
- Who is better off? 2013 vs 2014 F1 points comparison 0
- An anti-climactic race in China ahead of F1′s return to Europe 0
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (11)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)