Feb 8, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
It’s going to be a busy 2014 for Alex Tagliani, and that’s before we even know what his IndyCar plans are.
The Canadian, who is expected to race for RSR Racing in the PC class for the rest of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, also made a formal announcement on Friday of a team in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.
Tagliani Autosport will feature Pfizer Canada Inc. and EpiPen on board the No. 18 Dodge Challenger. Tagliani will drive the car in events from May through September, although a formal schedule on which races he’ll be in hasn’t yet been dtermined.
Additionally, Tagliani will perform charity work with Anaphylaxis Canada in the Summer of TAG (Treating Allergies with Genuine care), to raise awareness and effective management of how to handle food allergies.
More info is here via NASCAR HomeTracks.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1