Feb 8, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
It’s going to be a busy 2014 for Alex Tagliani, and that’s before we even know what his IndyCar plans are.
The Canadian, who is expected to race for RSR Racing in the PC class for the rest of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, also made a formal announcement on Friday of a team in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.
Tagliani Autosport will feature Pfizer Canada Inc. and EpiPen on board the No. 18 Dodge Challenger. Tagliani will drive the car in events from May through September, although a formal schedule on which races he’ll be in hasn’t yet been dtermined.
Additionally, Tagliani will perform charity work with Anaphylaxis Canada in the Summer of TAG (Treating Allergies with Genuine care), to raise awareness and effective management of how to handle food allergies.
More info is here via NASCAR HomeTracks.
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 6
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 20
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 7
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0