Feb 8, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
It’s going to be a busy 2014 for Alex Tagliani, and that’s before we even know what his IndyCar plans are.
The Canadian, who is expected to race for RSR Racing in the PC class for the rest of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, also made a formal announcement on Friday of a team in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.
Tagliani Autosport will feature Pfizer Canada Inc. and EpiPen on board the No. 18 Dodge Challenger. Tagliani will drive the car in events from May through September, although a formal schedule on which races he’ll be in hasn’t yet been dtermined.
Additionally, Tagliani will perform charity work with Anaphylaxis Canada in the Summer of TAG (Treating Allergies with Genuine care), to raise awareness and effective management of how to handle food allergies.
More info is here via NASCAR HomeTracks.
- Report: Cleveland out for 2016 IndyCar schedule, still possible for future 0
- It’s not the years, but the mileage for Scott Dixon going into 250th start 0
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 1
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2