Feb 8, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
It’s going to be a busy 2014 for Alex Tagliani, and that’s before we even know what his IndyCar plans are.
The Canadian, who is expected to race for RSR Racing in the PC class for the rest of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, also made a formal announcement on Friday of a team in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.
Tagliani Autosport will feature Pfizer Canada Inc. and EpiPen on board the No. 18 Dodge Challenger. Tagliani will drive the car in events from May through September, although a formal schedule on which races he’ll be in hasn’t yet been dtermined.
Additionally, Tagliani will perform charity work with Anaphylaxis Canada in the Summer of TAG (Treating Allergies with Genuine care), to raise awareness and effective management of how to handle food allergies.
More info is here via NASCAR HomeTracks.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1