Feb 8, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
It’s going to be a busy 2014 for Alex Tagliani, and that’s before we even know what his IndyCar plans are.
The Canadian, who is expected to race for RSR Racing in the PC class for the rest of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, also made a formal announcement on Friday of a team in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.
Tagliani Autosport will feature Pfizer Canada Inc. and EpiPen on board the No. 18 Dodge Challenger. Tagliani will drive the car in events from May through September, although a formal schedule on which races he’ll be in hasn’t yet been dtermined.
Additionally, Tagliani will perform charity work with Anaphylaxis Canada in the Summer of TAG (Treating Allergies with Genuine care), to raise awareness and effective management of how to handle food allergies.
More info is here via NASCAR HomeTracks.
- Red Bull tweaks Mercedes over attempt to increase ‘Fuelgate’ punishment 2
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal 9
- Mercedes’ domination: Equivalent or different from Red Bull’s? 2
- Who is better off? 2013 vs 2014 F1 points comparison 0
- An anti-climactic race in China ahead of F1′s return to Europe 0
More from NASCAR America
- VIDEO: Vettel ignores team orders, telling team “tough luck” (20)
- Alonso’s doing it again – another year outperforming teammate, equipment (11)
- NASCAR still humming along after last fall’s Richmond scandal (9)
- In re-released interview, Brad Keselowski recalls how Rick Hendrick left him heartbroken (8)
- Maldonado brushes off crash and spin in practice (7)