Feb 10, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
A race recap of the Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour race this weekend could be done with words, or, it could be done with video.
We’re choosing the latter on this occasion.
The first clip is a great scrap between Bernd Schneider in an Erebus Motorsport Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 and Shane van Gisbergen in a Darrell Lea-run McLaren MP4-12C. The commentary is provided via Radio Le Mans’ John Hindhaugh, occasionally known as “Hindy,” and veteran Australian announcer Richard Craill, better known as “Craillsy.”
The second clip is the final laps of the race, as another Mercedes, this time the HTP-run effort driven by Maximilian Buhk battled intensely with Australian V8 Supercars legend Craig Lowndes (pictured right) in the Maranello Motorsport Ferrari 458 GT3.
The Ferrari won, in the hands of Lowndes, Mika Salo, John Bowe and Peter Edwards. How they won, we’ll go to the tape.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 1
- Kevin Harvick riled at Tony Stewart portrayal in Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy 18
- Like a good stew, 2015 Sprint Cup schedule and new Chase format need time to simmer for best taste 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: How did the 2015 schedule come together? (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR announces 2015 Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Truck Series schedules (VIDEO) 1
- FIA won’t punish Nico Rosberg after Belgian GP incident with Lewis Hamilton 5
- Will Power once again in position for IndyCar title – but this time feels different 1