Feb 13, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
So, how does crow taste, Kyle Busch?
The younger Busch brother made the mistake of betting Kasey Kahne on the outcome of this year’s Super Bowl. Busch pulled for the Denver Broncos while Kahne went with his home state Seattle Seahawks.
The bet was pretty straightforward: the loser wore a jersey and other regalia of the other driver’s favorite team.
In this case, with the 43-8 shellacking that Seahawks gave to the Broncos, Busch paid off the bet – kind of – by wearing Seahawks gear on his plane ride to Daytona Beach for Thursday’s NASCAR Media Day.
He even took a couple of photos and tweeted the proof.
But when it came time to meet the media Thursday, Busch had done a quick change from the Seahawks regalia into his Joe Gibbs Racing firesuit.
What, couldn’t you stand the embarrassment, Kyle?
In an interview with NASCAR.com’s Alan Cavanna, Busch displayed a little bit of being a sore loser, claiming the Broncos “sent their high school team” against the Seahawks.
Now the question is when will we REALLY see Busch proudly (yeah, right) wearing his Seahawks jersey? Or did he burn it already because he couldn’t stand the embarrassment?
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0