Feb 13, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Team Penske and Hendrick Motorsports have added new sponsors to their file for the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.
Penske first. The organization has brought AutoTrader.com as a season-long associate and primary sponsor at the July 13 race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway for Joey Logano‘s No. 22 Ford Fusion. Penske’s automotive organization and in recent years, the NASCAR team, has grown the business relationship.
“We are thrilled to welcome AutoTrader.com to Team Penske and into our NASCAR racing program,” Roger Penske said in a team release. “AutoTrader.com is one of the most popular online solutions for buying and selling new and used vehicles. Over the last several years we have developed an outstanding partnership with them through Penske Automotive Group, our automotive dealership business. We believe that this racing relationship will help build additional value for the AutoTrader.com brand.”
Meanwhile at Hendrick, Dale Earnhardt Jr.‘s No. 88 Chevy SS will have Kelley Blue Book, the vehicle valuation and information source trusted and relied upon by both consumers and the automotive industry, also on board as a season-long associate and primary for one race. In this case, it will be at Sonoma on June 22. Kelley is an AutoTrader subsidiary.
“Kelley Blue Book’s sponsorship in NASCAR is the next step in communicating our brand strength and recognition as a vehicle valuation pioneer and leader for new-car shopping and research,” Steve Lind, vice president of operations for Kelley Blue Book, said in the Hendrick release. “By supporting successful race car driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Hendrick Motorsports, coupled with NASCAR’s brand equity, we will reach even more consumers with our message—providing helpful, transparent information on KBB.com to help car shoppers make the best decision possible.”
And here’s the livery:
— Hendrick Motorsports (@TeamHendrick) February 13, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 13
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 5
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 47
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2